Green shirt

Class.

Is.

So.

Boring.

I thought looking at the clock would make it all go faster but everything feels slower.

I'm currently sat in a double music class, I feel like killing myself, why do I even have to learn about how to make some stupid song.

My next two periods are science and then maths.

I don't mind these subjects, I quite like space and how things work scientifically and I guess I was just born good at maths.

I'd be top of my class if Kyle Broflovski wasn't in there, one day I'll beat him.

One day I'll be top of class, Broflovski.

Aside from Kyle, I can't stop thinking about that Tweek kid.

I don't know why but he just won't leave my mind.

I'm pretty sure he's like friends with Francis, Kevin and Jason.

All the irrelevant kids really, Tweek himself isn't that relevant, I mean neither am I, Stan and his friends are constantly doing weird things and get all the attention.

I was kind of friends with them when I was younger but I haven't been the biggest fan since they used my $100 for a Peruvian flute band.

It led me to knowing more about myself though, I always knew I was different from my parents.

My dad, Thomas Tucker is Russian with pale skin and ginger hair

My mom,  Laura Tucker, is German with again pale skin and blonde hair 

My sister, Tricia Tucker, is both German and Russian, and with pale skin and a light ginger hair

And then theres me, Peruvian and Mexican, with some German from my Mom, I don't have really dark skin but I'm much more tanned compared to my family, and I have dark black hair.

My mom was with another man before she met my, well step-dad.

He was Mexican and Peruvian with black hair and blue eyes.

He left her when he found out she was pregnant with me, even though she was a single mom for a little bit she did do her best.

She met my dad when I was 2 I think.

I always thought he was my biological dad, I never noticed how we were complete opposites, I still don't really, because I adopted his cold, don't care, attitude, if we didn't look so different you probably wouldn't be able to tell.

I still call him dad because he was there for me as a father figure when my own biological dad decided he didn't want me.

I don't care that we aren't biologically related, family is family, blood related or not.

The bell rang, completely taking me out of my thoughts.

I have science and then I compete with Kyle in maths.

How fun.

//TIME SKIP!!//

It's now lunch and I now have to sit trying to force mystery slop down my throat whilst Clyde blabbers on and laughs at Jimmy's awful jokes.

I sat down with a tray of...

Of...

Yeah I don't know what this stuff is, it looks like green sludge.

"Hey Craig, how was maths?" Tolkien turned to me and asked.