Chapter Twenty-Seven

Namjoon grinned into the kiss the second Jin pressed their lips together again. This was the most forceful and demanding the elder had ever been, and he loved it.

Jin was getting impatient with his progress and was beginning to push harder than ever, which was fine for a while, but usually, it ended up in catastrophe, so they had to be careful.

The last time the older male tried to make himself hug his mother. He wanted to do it more than anything, but he couldn't.

He stood in the kitchen, staring at her back as she made breakfast, unaware of the inner turmoil that taunted her child.

After that, Jin spent the day locked in the wardrobe, wailing because his skin was crawling, but he couldn't get himself out of the trauma that flooded his veins. He just wanted to hug his parents, but all he could think about was the hot breath on the back of his neck, the hands forcing him into the mattress, tightening around his wrists.

It took hours to talk the boy down from his ledge after that.

Namjoon held his boyfriend all night, comforting him through the vicious nightmares as Mr Kim sat outside the bedroom door, offering encouragement and understanding every time his son screamed in terror.

Jin hated feeling so weak and pathetic; he didn't want to be vulnerable all the time anymore.

He wanted to be normal, and it was driving him insane. He experienced things no child should ever deal with for the first ten years of his life, but even now, nine years later, he couldn't escape the evil torture his birth parents put him through.

Namjoon could see the tension building in his boyfriend, who was becoming more emotionally high-strung by the day.

At first, it was the intense dreams about sex, and then the elder began struggling at college too. He was finding it harder to separate before their classes started; he didn't want to let go in case the younger boy didn't return.

Of course, he would always be there. Namjoon would never leave Jin behind, but the elder was so emotionally confused that he couldn't understand his thoughts.

And now the sandy-haired boy could feel his lover's dire need for connection in the way he kissed with such passion, his fingers locked into the younger's t-shirt to keep him close.

He mumbled loving sentiments between kisses as he pressed his thick, full lips against his.

"Love you too," Namjoon whispered as his forehead rested against the elder's, his curled fists lightly grazing the elder's thighs.

The younger man would never get over how handsome his boyfriend was.

His skin was always so flawless, thanks to the mountain of products in the bathroom, and his inky hair was permanently bouncy and full of life.

He had a beautiful body, the strongest, broadest shoulders, and a slender, tiny waist that Namjoon constantly wanted to touch.

"J-Joon?" Jin whispered in the darkness, watching how intensely his boyfriend stared at him, studying every tiny feature without blinking.

The younger man smiled softly as he reached up and gently traced the outline of the older boy's seemingly insatiable lips. "Yeah, baby?"

Shit. He made Namjoon's heart twist and ache with so much love.

"Why can't I be like them?" Jin replied, casting his eyes on the other two teenagers in the room as they slept peacefully.

Jimin and Yoongi were nose-to-nose; the older boy's arm was threaded under the pink boy's neck and wrapped around his hip. The younger boy was comfortably resting on the blonde's shoulder, his face showing the ease with which he slept.