Chatper 12

Rinny is gonna be in the beginning but Bruce is gonna take over 😜
Finny⚾️
I sat up from my bed and yawned wail looking at the time "12 aclock damm I slept in later than expected" I get out of my bed and went into the bathroom across my room I took a nice hot shower I went out once the shower turned cold which isn't a big deal in my house since Gwen takes cold showers and my dad takes showers at night when the hot water comes back. I put the towel around my waist and brushed my teeth when suddenly my phone goes off
Pookie🌟

 I put the towel around my waist and brushed my teeth when suddenly my phone goes off Pookie🌟

I don't get why he asks anymore he always knows the answer
You

I continue getting ready I did my hair like normal I just put on sponge bob pjs and a white crop I finished up and went downstairs to see Gwen eating and watching tv "good morning gweny" (F) "good morning Finn hey do you think max could come over"...

I continue getting ready I did my hair like normal I just put on sponge bob pjs and a white crop I finished up and went downstairs to see Gwen eating and watching tv "good morning gweny" (F) "good morning Finn hey do you think max could come over" (G) "I don't care but you need to ask dad he will probably say yes you know how he's working on himself" (F) "yeah but he's getting more stressed" (G) "Gwen it's gonna be okey" I say as I get a bowl from the top cabinet "I know but he said he's getting rid of his alcohol today which is probably very stressful" (G) "yes Gwen it is hard for many adults to stop doing alcohol so that's why we are going to be here with him so be here by 6 if your leaving the house okey" (F) "okey" (G) Gwen continue watching tv and I eat the cereal I got I finished and I heard a knock on the door "hey Gweny can you get that it's prob robin" (F) "yeah" Gwen saids as she gets up off the couch "hey Gwen" "hi robin come in finny is in the kitchen" after that robin came into the kitchen "heyyy amor" (R) "hey robyyy" (F) "don't call me that" robin said in a pouty face witch made me laugh "soooo you wanna go to the fair" (R) "oh I completely forgot about the fair but yeah sure we can go" (F) "good but your not dressing like that" (R) "what do you mean the drip is great" (F) "Finn it's not and you know it" (R) "shut up" I say as I slap him in the face witch he dramatically fell on the floor "oh finny it hurt so much awww" (R) I roll my eyes and help him up  "can me and max come with you guys" (G) "I mean I was gonna invite the whole group so you would be invited too anyway" (R) "wait I'm apart of your group now!!" (G) "what do you mean you were always apart of the group?" (R) "oh" Gwen laughed awkwardly "okey I'm going to egg ready!!" (G) "alright you have fun" (R) "weirdo" (R) "I heard that!" (G) "heard what!" (R) me and robin burst out laughing "alright now you have to get ready" (R) "buttt do iiii have toooo" (F) "yes you really do" (R) "your lame" (F) "well your outfit is lame so be quit and come on" (R) I just laughed and followed him into my room "okey we need some music" robin gets out his phone and puts on I threw glass at my friends eyes and now I'm on probation by destroy boys "so did you choose this song for a reason?" (F) "what?" (R) "huh nothing" (F) "okey weirdo" (R) "okey here try this on and these accessories" (R) "okey" (F) robin handed them to me and just stranded there "so you gonna watch me changed or...?" (F) "no unless you want me too my prince" (R) "gettt outtt weirdoooo" I say as I push him out and close the door. I put on the outfit + accessories and open back the door but I didn't see robin but I heard his voice in Gwen's room? "What are you guys doing in here" (F) "I'm doing robins makeup" (G) "wha-" I got cut off when robin turned around trying to control my laughter "don't you dare" aster he said that I burst out laughing then he jump on me 😾 "robinnn get off meee" I say still laughing "stop laughing thennnn" I finally control myself we got up and he look at me up and down when I noticed I got super red "nice you look great babe" (R) "I did such a great job :)" (R) "y-yup" (F) Gwen gave me a weird look "okey love birds get out of my room and go flirt somewhere else" (G) we roll our eyes and go back to my room We sat in my bed In tell it was time for the group to meet up witch was just waiting out side for Vance so he can pick us up "Gwen come on"  I yell at the door "coming!!" She yells running to us we walk out and wait for Vance to pick us up he got here only about 5mins waiting outside it wasn't bad since it was summer and more hotter (duh)
Bruce 😝
We pull up to Finn's house to pick them up they get in the back of the truck "hey guys" (V) "sup" (R) "so where does max live?" (V) we all look over to Gwen "why are you looking at me" (G) "well do you know?" (BR) "...Yeah it's #####" (G) (okey Roblox talker) Vance turned up the volume that was playing the song silent hill by once great empire "wait where griffin and billy?" (G) "oh their in the trunk" (V) we look back in the window and see them talking "okey..." (F) when we got their max sat with billy and griffin and Gwen went in the middle so she can open the window and talk to her. We got their after only about 7 mins since the town is small we all separate and me and Vance were together duh we were walking around holding hands with are rings touching we played almost ever game in the fair witch are all scams so we only got once prize it was a little bear and me and Vance named him brance it's just our names mixed together I found it cute but Vance found it cringey 🙄 like a weirdo we got pretzels and sat down on a bench and eat them "finny saids him and Gwen need a ride they are helping their dad with something to do with alcohol" (V) "okey come one let's go" (B) I pulled Vance up witch was just mostly just him getting up we walk back to the car where robin Gwen and Finn were "robin you need a ride too" (V) "no I'm just going with them" (R) Vance just noded and got in and so did we. "Griffin billy and max all have rides home right Gwen" (V) "yeah" (G) "oh yeah griffin wanted to know if he can stay at Billy's tonight he just said text him the answer" (G) I look over at Vance pulling out his phone and texting something. We dropped them off "hey Vance you wanna stay at my house tonight since griffin I'm guessing is staying at Billy's house" (BR) "how did you know I said yes?" (V) "honey I know you" (B) "yeah yeah he quit and yes I would love to" (V) he drove to my house and parked in the grass so my parents can park too we got out and went into my room "so you wanna watch a movie?" (B) "yeah we should watch major Payne" (V) "sure I never watched it before" (B) I grabbed the remote and was trying to find where to watching it when Vance raped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck "Vanceee stop it ticklessss" (B) "I swear your ticklish everywhere" (V) (what you mean by that 🤨) I finally found where the movie was and played it we layed in my bed and cuddled. Vance fell asleep and soon after I did too.
This is finnys fit btw:

*******************************************Boring ending like always 😾I didn't check for any spelling mistakes actually I didn't check anything sooo 😽

Boring ending like always 😾
I didn't check for any spelling mistakes actually I didn't check anything sooo 😽