Chapter 3

Bruce
I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I grabbed my phone and put it off I got up a little to fast and got dizzy but it went away pretty fast I went to my closet to find an outfit I found some black sweatpants a white shirt and a green jacket.

I went down stairs grabbed an apple and went out the door I grabbed my bike from the garage and start pedaling to school I see a big crowd so I go and see what's it about

I went down stairs grabbed an apple and went out the door I grabbed my bike from the garage and start pedaling to school I see a big crowd so I go and see what's it about. Once I got there I saw Vance fighting moose Vance had a cut on his arm and his face is beaten up but moose is very bad his two front teeth are knocked out bruises starting to form all over his arm and face, I mean that's what you get for fighting Vance. Vance punched moose again and he was out cold Vance rolled his eyes and started to walk through the crowd of people he walked passed me and started walking to the school I instantly went up to him, everyone watching "Vance" (B) Vance looked back "oh hi Bruce" (V) "sorry you had to see that" (V) "nah he deserved it, now let's get you fixed up I have bandages in my bag" (B) Vance looked at me confused "why do you have bandages in your bag" (V) "well since we became friends I knew I had to get some for you" (B) "who said we are friends" (V) I stoped walking and so did he it was silent for a sec "I'm just joking with you pretty boy" (V) pretty boy I feel my face start to heat up "okay umm let's go to the bathroom to get u fixed up" we start to walk I hear the crowd of people start to talk. We finally made it to a bathroom "stan there I'll get my stuff of my bag" (B) "okay pretty boy" (V) I grab all the stuff I need trying to ignore what he called me "okay put you arm out I'm ganna rap it up" (B) Vance does what he was told and I start to rap his arm, once I was finished with that there was nothing really to do to his face but a little cut he had that was bleeding but it was on his forehead that I couldn't reach sense hes taller than me I grab a small Band-Aid "can you crouch down I can't reach your cut" (B) Vance crouches down and I put the little band aid in his cut "there all done" (B) "thanks pretty boy" (V) "your welcome now we should head to our 1st period class" (B) "mk bye Brucey I'll miss youuu" (V) I smile and wave to him as he walks out the bathroom soon after I leave too.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
496 words
This chapter is not long at all but next chapter definitely will be I promise <3