Not a real chater anymore 😽

Hi pookies TW
———————————————————————
Bruce
Me and Vance have been together for so many years but are time is almost up I'm 83 and he's 85 we don't have good health due to smoking when we were young Vance's has passed out too many times for me to count hospitals say he has only about a month to live they said that a month ago. I don't know when or if he's gonna die Im afraid it's gonna be soon.
No one's pov
Bruce and Vance were watching tv like always they didn't have any thing else to do "hey honey I'm gonna go get something to eat I'll brb" (B) Vance's just nods his head and Bruce got up and went to the kitchen Vance started to close his eyes and open them then they just shut. Bruce walks back with a sandwich seeing Vance he just thinks he sleep
Time skip
Bruce opens his eyes to a bright light coming from the curtains he most have fallen asleep he looks over at Vance which is still "sleeping" Bruce sighs and gets worried "what if he's not sleeping." Bruce's lens over and checks his pulse his heart it's not beating. Tears are forming in his eyes he quickly gets up and calls 911 they get at their house in 5mins and take Vance away they tried everything but nothing worked so they gave up they told Bruce and he sobed all night so he also gave up he got up and went to the bathroom taking random pills he has and swallowed each one.
5days later
The neighbors haven't seen Bruce leave his house for a wail so they called the police they soon found out Bruce overloaded on pills and died.
........................................................................
Hiiii guyssss
Not such a good ending but oh well anyway I'm making a new story ab two sisters and I think it will end up kinda good at least so good bye for now.