Chapter 7

Bruce: I open my eyes and turn off my alarm, I lay down in my bed for a little and finally got up I picked up dark green pants and a black hoodie with my white shoes and put them on I walk down stairs and grab an granola bar we dont have any more apples left (😭) I walk out my door and get on my bike and start pedaling to school °time skip when he gets to school°
Today was friday so we get off school early time skip to lunch bc I'm lazy  finally it's lunch I walk into the cafeteria and see robin and finny at our table, I walk to them and sit down "hi Bruce" (F) "hello Finn" (B) "hola Finn how has ur day been going" (R) "boring" (B) "L bozo" (R) "shut up robin" (B) "I don't think I will" (R) "robin be quiet" (F) "okay" (R) "whatever" I say as I roll my eyes 5mins later I feel a pair of hands go around my waist I turn around and it's Vance! "Hi Brucey" (V) "hi Vancey" (B) "y'all are cringe" (R) I look at robin and just shake my head Vance sits next to me "do you wanna come over to my house after school" (B) "yessss" (V) time skip to the end of the day :/ I see Vance at the sidewalk and walk up to him "we don't have to worry about Amy she's going to Gwen's" (B) "mk" (V) time skip again:( we got to my house I unlock the front door but was struggling to put the key out Vance's started to laugh at me "shut up" (B) "sorry Brucey" (V) I got my key out and open the door we walk in "what do you wanna do" (V) "ummm oh I have an idea go into my bathroom" (B) Vance walks to my bathroom as I go into my sisters room and grab face masks I walk into the bathroom "I gotttt faceee masksss" (B) "what is a face mask?" (V) "you'll see" "sit on the counter" (B) Vance walks to the sink counter and sits I open the face mask and walk over to him I put the face mask in him "why the fuck is it wet!" (V) I start laughing very loud "that's it I'm putting it off" (V) "no Vance don't!" (B) "fineeee" (V) I put my on too I grab my phone out of my pocket and my headphones I hand one of them to him he grabs it and puts it in his ear I put my headphone in and start playing my fav song I was made for lovin you by kiss I love the song so much. 10mins go by and we decide to put off the face mask off and watch a movie, 30-ish mins into the movie Vance falls asleep I continue watching the movie intell it finished and fell asleep too.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
532 words
Sorry this chapter is so short.
Is Brucey spelled Brucey or bruceie?? 😭😭
Also think you for 500 reads 😘
Have a good day/night
Made at 11:21 finish 11:53