Chapter 20 - Skittles VS. M&M'S

Okay so basiclly Next chap we get a small POV of EVERYONE! and what do you prefer M&M's or Skittles? Enjoy, and spread my book even if it involves you getting pushed into a pool. 

NOW EDITED BY CONGBAIDE

_______________________________________________________________________________

 "Did you buy me a puppy?!" I screamed with excitement.

"No, I bought food for Chewie..." Jessy responded, looking at Justin, oddly. "Anyways, are you coming?"

"Um...where are we going?" I asked, as we began to walk away from my old friend. I waved goodbye quickly and he didn't wave back until we were further away and his form was small.

"Getting away from that flirting nerd," Jessy shook his head and sighed heavily, and we continued to walk until we were reunited with the Koalabears and Katty.

"You fail!" Katty shouted in my face, practically snapping at my nose.

Wait, what did I fail at...something I didn't do?

"At what? Other than life..." I huffed out the last part timidly.

"At the Koalabear hunt!" she smiled, happily as if she was going to get a huge prize.

"Wait! I had to find you guys as the second task? Why wasn't I aware of this?" I looked around at Jessy's family with surpise.

But really? Hide and go seek? Oh, why the hell am I surprised, I've seen a crawling pie and a bearded Asian woman.

"We told you while you were staring at the mall," Ryan informed me, laughing a bit.

"I think it was kind of unfair...there was no walk through," Scott whined and crossed his arms, moodily.

"Walk through? Well, we aren't ghosts, so we can't walk through stuff, silly Scott!" I laughed to myself.

Scott shook his head and sighed, heavily.

Then a random guy walked by.

"What next?" I asked in a really bored tone, breaking the silence the random guy had created.

"Well, let's see...it's four-thirty now...what to do? What to do?" Sunday hummed to herself and placed her hand on her chin, thinking.

My eyes flashed and my heatbeat doubled, I probably had look absolutely freaky. But I didn't care, it was M&M WORLD!!

"ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!" I kept repeating again and again.

It was a big yellow shop, with two huge arguing M&M statues that stood by the door. Inside a bunch of children tried to fill their ZipLock bags with all the M&M's they could fit...

Of course, there were the naughty boys, who just stuffed the chocolate candy in their pockets. Poor idiots! What they didn't know was that later when they're at home eating their candy, it would be melted and get all over their couches. Then their parents will get mad at them and somehow, they would have to figure out a way to clean up all the melted and crushed chocolate from their couches. But no, they couldn't just use the ZipLock bag...poor idiots.

 Scott snapped his fingers in front of my face, snapping me out of my thought train.

"I have a question," Scott dropped his hand as I came into focus.

"Hmm?"

"You seem to stare into space or as we call it 'Violet World', what is it like?" he glared at me when I didn't answer right way. I really didn't care for the conversation, I just wanted to get my hands on some M&M's.

"Um....the unicorn and rainbow crap....?" I said, randomly and began to walk towards M&M world. "It's so beautiful!" I smiled, widely as I looked up at the sign, almost shedding a tear.

I still had seven dollars...oh God, my churro cost thirteen dollars. What a rip off...I thought to myself and started to go all crazy when I felt hands on my shoulders. I turned around.

"Hey, Justin. Are you stalking me?"

What's up with all the people appearing behind me magically? Everyone seems to be loving to do it lately.

"Still they M&M's maniac?" he laughed with his pink...uhh? lip gloss smile?

"No," I said, putting the bag behind my back.

When we were little, he was the skittle fan and we used to always declar war upon each other, as I loved M&M's.

"I think you still are...anyways, like we soo got to hang out!" he kept his cheesy smile on.

Justin was my best friend, at that moment I decided it would be best that I got to know him better since it had been so long.

"Yeah, sure. What do you want to do? I smiled back, scratching my ear.

"Let's go shopping! 'Cause you need a new look!" Justin took a hold of my hand and we rushed out of the store.

He was soo macho, I was actually expecting him to start singing, "Sunshine, lolipops and rainbows".

Oh cool, free M&M's.