Chapter 7 - Joanna? (PART ONE)

I looked out of the window and I saw a huge Ferris wheel, some creepy looking guy with loads of makeup–must be one of those man/ladies –who had lots of colourful hair.

“That’s a clown,” Jessy stated as he saw me looking at the ‘clown’ weirdly. He parked terribly in a parking space of the carnival parking lot and put his arm around my shoulders, not exactly touching me but I could feel the warmth of his arm.

Jessy looked at me with a smile, and I returned it without hesitation. What are we doing here anyways?

“Jessy, why are we here?” I asked, cutting the smiles and silence off.

“I’m making up for not telling you I’m a ‘bad boy’.” he smiled again, hoping that I would forgive him.

Bad boy…rawr! I thought, internally laughing my butt off.

He got out of the car and walked around to open my door. So sweet.

I got out, smiling like an idiot.

“Wait, I’m still in my pajamas,” I informed him, looking down at my tank top and bottoms.

Jessy opened the door to the back seat and pulled out some clothing, handing me a bra, a tank top and short shorts.

Who am I, Paris Hilton ready to wash his car?

“Put these on,” he smirked.

“Oh yeah? Where am I going to change?”

He thought for a moment.

“Car. Nobody’s around, it’s fine.” Ugh, I really didn’t want to; it was uncomfortable and what if someone peeked?

“Uhh…”

“Just do it,” he commanded and pointed to open car door and faced the other direction.

“No peeking,” I reminded him as I jumped in and quickly took off my pajamas. I put on the bra and while I was trying to put on the blue tank top I saw Jessy look into the side mirror. Which you could see me through. Pervert.

I put on the shorts and pulled out the brush I saw, running it through my hair.

I stepped out of the car and made sure Chewie stayed in, rolling down the window so he could breath. Aw, poor guy, but he might get lost in there. Or eaten…

“You look good,” he complimented, chuckling as we walked towards the entrance of the carnival.

The top shirt barely covered my stomach, so you could see some of it. Figures he’d pick this.

“Thanks,” I smiled again. Blushing. We walked pretty close, side by side, almost holding hands.

We entered the carnival. And I was amazed by how awesome and cool it was. It may have smelled like crap but it was still amazing. It was exactly like *Zombieland* except, you know without the zombies and it was technically morning right now.

We played games and laughed. I mean c’mon, we’re basically kids, without their parents telling them what to do. Jessy won a bunch of the games there and gave me a gigantic gummy bear that he won.

“So have you ever been to a carnival before?” he asked, while shoving a large piece of the pink stuff he called cotton candy in his mouth.

“No, but it’s totally awesome,” I chuckled. That’s when we saw in big bright lights “FREAK SHOW”.

"Hey, maybe Joanna is in there," I joked as we entered the dark theatre. We could only see seats gathered around the stage in the middle. We sat together of course. 

"Eww! There's a pie on the floor!" I scrunched up my face in disgust. 

"Mmmhh, pie," Jessy replied with a hungry face. 

"Jessy! How could you still like pie, especially after it made you high and talk to a chicken. Why in the name of God could you still want some?" I asked, poking the pie with my shoe. 

"It makes me happy," he sighed. We poked the pie for a few more minutes, it was still looking like it was going to get up and walk away. To our actual surprise...it did.

"Gah!" Jessy yelled and I jumped up lifting my feet up from the floor. I was laughing though. 

"Ladies, gentlemen and all of the weirdos out there, introducing... The Bearded Lady!" 

Suddenly an obese Asian lady came out with a beard. 

"Asian women are so hot," Jessy breathed out, sighing. I laughed. 

"Uh-huh?" I said as the lady screamed something that no one could possibly understand. 

The show continued with a whole bunch of people in cages. But then the one on a leash caught our attention. Not only because she was chained but because we recognized her. 

"Jessy...that's..."

"Joanna." Jessy gasped. 

It was her. She was crying silently and her hair was flipped apart, showing her cuts, bruises, scratches and burns. Bloody and all. 

Jessy's expression was nothing possible to explain but of pure shock and horror. 

What happened to her? __________________________________________________________________________ So I really hope u love it or like it. But it's better if you love it DX okay so things will get better, in the story. More romance and jelousy and comedy and Chewie