Chapter 10 - The hospital

I woke up feeling kind of dizzy. I stared at the big, blobby blur. An annoying beeping was the only thing I heard. Everything adjusted suddenly from blurry to Jessy. Oh wait...that was a nurse. 

"Miss...uh...Duhdet...?" the nurse asked, staring at me now that I was awake.

"No...it's Dudette," I groaned, quietly, trying to sit up but the nurse stopped me.

"Please, just lay down," she ordered, holding me down until I stopped squirming.

"What's wrong?" I asked, still adjusting. I had needles in my forearm, which made me gasp. "OW!" I squirmed some more. I had never got a shot, only when I was little but I still didn't like it. I hated the feeling of a needle. Especially the pain.

"Okay, let your friend tell you what happened, because I'm still not sure," the nurse said, and opened the glass door with a smile, whispering "Hero!" to Jessy as he walked in with Katty. It was like mom and dad, coming to visit their injured child. Ugh!

"How are you feeling?" Katty asked, smiling at me, while I sat their on my bed. Jessy just walked in circles.

"I'm okay," I reassured her, "but could you tell me what happened, please with pretty sprinkles on top?!" I begged, with my puppy dog eyes.

"Jessy saved you!" she smiled. Wait...what?! Why? How? I thought quickly and shot him a look, which he instantly returned and then shot a dirty look to Katty, who did the same.

"Well...uh...yeah," he rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed and unsure.

"How Jessy?" I asked with amused eyes at his uncomfortableness. 

"You were choking on some spaguetti and after thirty seconds of people just watching what was happening, Jessy came and pushed on your stomach to release the noodles and chicken, which you did. But you already passed out from the lack of oxygen," Katty explained, interrupting Jessy.

He opened his mouth like he was about to say something but then closed it.

"Meh...it was nothing much, you I couldn't let you die," he looked away suddenly. I didn't know why he was acting that way, the way I pictured would have happened was:

***

I would have yawned as I woke up, seeing a blur, hearing the beep-beep's, then the Jessy nurse. Then finally Jessy would pop out from the door.

"I saved your life!! Yeah! I'm a hero!!" Jessy would have shouted, loudly to the world. Then I would get out the needles out of my arm, and Katty, Jessy and I would do a happy dance, and after that leave; using a flying burito to Canada.

***

Okay, maybe not the last part.

"You should be back to normal by tomorrow," the nurse said, suddenly beside the bed again. She must had came in while I was fantacizing.

I smiled, uncomfortablely at Jessy. I could tell he felt nervous because he back away.

"Uh...?" he looked at me, extremely creeped out, as if he saw a hungry marshmallow.

"You saved me!" I smiled so wide, I must have looked like a lunatic-troll thing.

"Please! Stop smiling!" Jessy begged, looking away quickly. I stopped smiling, mostly because it hurt, so I put on a soft smile. "Okay, well...see you tomorrrow!" he called out and raced out of the room.

"What's with all the uncomfortableness and smiles?" Katty asked, stretching.

"I'm not sure...wow," I looked around the room for a change and saw a whole bunch of Get Well Soon! balloons and presents. "Who sent these?" I asked, shocked.

"Jessy did," she answered, looking down, probably thinking of ways to get hurt, so she could recieve a present for the one and only Jessy.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ok so dont nag of the short ness, I was occupied and for the grammar because, I did it at 12 at night. Any ways, comment  and vote. Tell your Tacos and burritos about it.

I watched the JB movie last ngiht in 3D in frecking spanish -.- T.T because of my friends and the movie was awesome, im gonna fatacize with JB tonight.

Also Id like to Give a warm aplause to @congbaide  She is a grate editor who works her butt off and stands my annoyfull-ness. She takes 49% of the credit while I take 51% She is awesome. I beg you to fan her, and check out her profile. Thank you so much for making my story this popular. So ideas to the comments :)