29. "War is over"

KAILA COULDN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT, she kept rolling around the bed her and Gavi now shared since he basically moved into her hotel room, her preoccupation kept her up.

The World Cup final was in less than 24 hours and she found herself freaking out, she didn't do well under stress.

Needless to say she got 2 hours of sleep

|| kailas pov ||

When I woke up the sky was still dark, everything was silent. I checked the time and it was 8:30 AM, I decided that I could no longer go to sleep so I got up and went into the bedroom. Leaving Gavi asleep on the bed.

Last night was rough, I couldn't even go to sleep thinking about everything that could happen, and I still have to wait until tonight for the game.

The only reason I fell asleep for 2 hours was because Pablo realized I wasn't sleeping and he wrapped me in a hug, I had not choice but to fall asleep.

Even though I barely slept I wasn't feeling a bit tired, probably because I was anticipating the game.

Once I got in the shower I turned on the cold water, something that I usually don't do but I felt like it was needed since I had to stay up the whole day, and probably night too.

To keep my mind off the cold water I decided to play 'muchachos'

I kind of changed the lyrics but it doesn't matter

"En Argentina no naci, tierra de Diego y Lionel. De los pibes de Malvinas que jamas olvidare. No te lo puedo explicar, porque no vas a entender, las finales que perdimos cuantos años las llore...............MUCHACHOS AHORA NOS VOLVIMO A ILLUSIONAR QUIERO GANAR LA TERCERAAA QUIERO SER CAMPEONN MUNDIALLLL!! A AL DIEGOOOOO EN EN CIELO LO PODEMO VERR CON DON DIEGO Y CON TOTAAAA ALENTANDOLO A LIONELLLL!!!"

( look up the lyrics in english bc im not gonna translate ts 😭 )

After singing that song and nearly ripping out my vocal cords I finished showering and got out, I did my skin care and put on some joggers and a sports bra.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat that Gavi was sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing his eyes.

• "Was that you singing?" He asks tiredly

• "Ohh um yeah, did I wake you? Omg I'm so sorry" I quickly say apologizing

• "No no it's fine, I definitely needed to wake up anyways."

• "Soooo did you like my singing? It was so cute right" I ask him jokingly

• "You were screaming but you have a nice voice" he says rubbing the back of his neck

• "I was joking Pablo, I know I sounded like a dying cat" I say giving him a goofy smile

• "Wait! Stay like that I want to take a picture" he says pulling out his phone

I do as he says and he takes a picture, I sit beside him and I see that he's posting it on Instagram story.

@pablogavi