20. "Just the two of us"

Kaila's POV

Pablo has a game today. They're playing Germany and I don't know how to feel, Germany is a great team so I hope Spain gets the victory.

We get up and Pablo leaves my room to get ready, I decide to wear Pedri's jersey this time, just to switch things up. Besides I don't want anyone to feel left out. I pair some black leggings with it and my no show socks, I then slip on my air forces. I honestly don't know how people can get theirs so dirty.

After I'm done with my outfit I put my hair up in a claw clip. I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I leave my hair that way and put on my cetaphil daily facial moisturizer with luckily has sunscreen included. I'll get burnt if I'm in the sun without sunscreen, matter of fact i get sunburns even with sunscreen.

I curled my lashes and did my mascara. I put some highlighter on just because I felt like it and then I was done.

I walked to my parents room to head to the game with my mom. I went in and saw that my mom was ready and she was getting David's jersey on. Laura sat on the edge of the bed looking as bored as ever.

-Girl are you ever gonna look like your interested in something?

-"Yeah when I get to meet Neymar."

-Are you serious, I know you want to meet him but like liven up, not everyone gets to come to these games

-"Whatever"

-Dude you literally think you're grown like you're freaking 12, bye.

-"Leave me alone."she says rolling her eyes

-Whatever, c'mon let's go moms ready.

We all got up and left, we walked to the stadium where the match was going to be, we got there relatively early but it really doesn't matter. We went to our designated seats and saw the guys warming up on the field.

After about an hour and a half it was time for the national anthems to be sung. Then the game started.

This game had me on the edge of my seat for real. In the end the game ended up in a 1-1 tie. Morata scored in the 62' minute but they couldn't manage to break the tie.

It was still okay because this didn't mean anything, as long as it wasn't a loss they were fine.

My mom headed back to the hotel with my annoying siblings while I stayed back and went to the locker room. Yes I'm allowed.

After congratulating the team on their good work we all headed back to the hotel. I went with them on the bus because yes.

On the way back I sat next to Pablo and he started talking.

-"So I'm thinking."

-Yeah?

-"I don't have anything to do, we should hang out."

-Yes! I'd love that, who else?

-"Just the two of us."

-Ohh that's even better, my room has a balcony so we can have a picnic there.

-"Um yes, that's perfect. We can also binge watch whatever."

-Please! I want to watch NCIS, Chicago P.D, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii 5-0, Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds. Anyways list goes on.

-"Sure, I'm always open to watch new shows!"

-Great! I swear you're gonna love them.

-"I'm sure I will." He says leaning his head on my shoulder