Meeting Jp's Mom - Jpar

A/N: sorry this is so short but i've been writing a lot of angst recently so i thought a bit o fluff would be nice :)

TW // none

{ Gar's POV }

"Don't worry, it's gonna be fine! My mom's really chill with the whole gay stuff, even if she doesn't know that I am. And... she doesn't know that I'm dating two people..." Jp paused, a slightly distant look in his eyes as he thought. "B- but it'll be fine!" He finished, continuing walking. Jp, Pat, and Gar walked away from Jp's car and onto his parent's driveway, then headed to the front door. "Oh! And you two can finally meet Oliver!" Jp exclaimed happily. "Hope he likes me" Patrck said, shrugging. "I'm sure he will! I'm sure he'll like both of you" Jp said, then unlocked and opened the door to the house, walking in. Almost immediately, Gar heard the small fast taps of a dog running up to Jp, then saw said dog. A large fluffy white golden retriever happily bounded up to Jp, him then getting down on the floor to greet the dog. Gar nervously looked around the house, and soon realized that Jp's mom was in the kitchen, she hadn't noticed there were more people than Jp yet, as she was busy taking something out of the oven. Gar and Patrck gave a few quick pets to Oliver, who looked very excited to see new people, then Jp got up from the floor and started to walk towards the kitchen, Patrck and Gar following behind quietly. "Momma, I'm home!" Jp announced. "Yeah, I heard. Oliver seems extra excited this ti-" She cut herself off mid-sentence as she looked up and saw Patrck and Gar. "Who are these two?" She asked in a confused, but not necessarily upset way.
"This is Patrck and Gar," Jp motioned to the both of them. "They are... my boyfriends." He finished, slightly fidgeting with his hands nervously.
His mom looked surprised, but then smiled. "Boyfriends, huh?" She repeated. Gar put out his hand for her to shake, and she did. "Hi, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Woodward!" Gar said, trying to push his own nervousness aside. She nodded to him, then Patrck also shook her hand. "Well, I hope you guys like lasagna cause that's what I'm makin'" She said, turning back around to focus on the lasagna. The visit went a lot better than the three were expecting, Jp's mom acting completely normal about the relationship, asking questions and making casual conversation as they ate, Gar may or may not have gave Oliver a few small bits of his lasagna without the others noticing.