Blood For Him - Jptoan

TW // yandere trope, murder/death/blood, obsessive thoughts, really just. a lot of tws.
also not a happy ending. obviously

{ Entoan's POV }

Entoan stared ahead of him, at the two people talking and laughing and smiling at each other. Those two people were Wade and Jp, but Entoan's eyes were locked onto Jp. His hand shivered as he balled it into a fist on his desk, he felt a deep hatred in his heart. He didn't want Wade to be talking to him, he could take Jp away from him before he even had the chance to talk to him about his feelings for him, and those feelings were so strong. He had never felt this way about anyone else in his life, he loved Jp so much it hurt. The feeling in his chest started to get stronger, tears threatened to form in his dark eyes. "Jeremy! Wade! Pay attention." Entoan was snapped out of his thoughts by the teacher slapping her ruler onto the whiteboard, staring angrily at the two. Wade and Jp went silent after that, returning to listening to the teacher talk.

Entoan looked down at his phone, reviewing the text he had sent Wade. He had told him to meet him behind the school, to show him something cool. Wade was unaware of Entoan's intentions, though. He knew Wade would get in the way of him and Jp, and he knew he had to get rid of him. He turned his phone off and put it in his pocket, running his finger along the outline of the switchblade also in his jeans pocket. He turned the corner and saw Wade, who then smiled and waved at him. Before this, he never really had a problem with Wade, he really did enjoy his company. But if he let him live, he would take Jp away from him, and Entoan couldn't have that.
"Hey Entoan! What did you wanna show me?" Wade asked. "I'm sorry, but you need to step away from him." Entoan said darkly, Wade's smile fading to that of confusion and fear.
"Wh- What?" He stammered out. Before Wade could think about running away, Entoan quickly pulled out his knife and opened it, grabbing onto Wade's shirt and plunging the knife into his torso, twisting it. "Jp will never love you like he loves me." He whispered into his ear before yanking out his knife, letting him fall to the ground. He stared down at the body for a few seconds before looking over to the shovel laying on the grass that he had put there previously.
He picked it up and started digging into the ground, preparing to bury his former friend.

Entoan quietly sat down by himself at his usual lunch table, and looked out to the people eating and talking. Entoan had finally done it, and no one had a clue. Entoan smiled and started to eat his food. He looked down the table to two people sitting across from eachother, talking.
"Yeah, I just... I don't know how to tell him." He overheard one of them talking, now recognizing him as Gar. "Don't worry about it! The right words will come out when you're ready. You do love Jp, right?" Patrck told Gar. Entoan's heart dropped at the mention of Jp's name. He stared at Gar. Another victim...
He sat and waited, quietly watching Gar. Eventually, Gar stood up to go to the bathroom, and after a few seconds, Entoan followed.
He peaked around the corner of the bathroom door, and saw no one else was in there besides Gar, who had just walked in there. Entoan walked towards him, quickly approaching, before grabbing the collar of Gar's shirt, turning him around, and slamming him up against the wall.
"OW- E- Entoan??" Gar stammered out. Entoan's free hand balled into a fist at his side. "You were planning to ask Jp out, weren't you?" Entoan asked coldly. Gar's eyes filled with fear.
"Y- Yeah?.. Is that a problem?" Gar asked shakily.
"Yeah, it is actually." Entoan replied, taking out his knife from his pocket, the one he used to kill Wade earlier that day, and put it up to Gar's neck. "He doesn't need anymore distractions." Entoan said, a small smile forming on his face. "Entoan? What the fuck are you doing??" Entoan turned his head around, keeping the knife on Gar's neck, to look at Patrck. He quickly looked back to Gar and sliced his knife across his neck, his red blood splattering across Entoan's face, and his body now falling to the tile floor. Patrck let out a scream of fear, but he surprisingly didn't run away. Entoan now fully turned to face Patrck.
Patrck now had tears falling down his face, a look of fear and rage in his eyes, his arms trembling. Suddenly, he ran at Entoan, trying to grab the knife out of his hands, and managed to get him to drop it, the knife falling on the floor. Patrck bolted to grab it off the floor, but Entoan kicked his side, moving him away from it. The two wrestled for a bit, before Entoan managed to pin him to the ground and grab the knife once again.
Entoan was much stronger than Pat, so he was easily able to keep him still, putting the tip of his knife onto Patrck's neck. "You're the first one to try and fight back... I appreciate that." Entoan smiled. "B- Before you kill me..." Patrck choked out. "Give me answers. Wh- Why did you do this... why did you kill Gar... how many other people have you killed?" He finished. Entoan tilted his head slightly. "Well... I am very set on gaining Jp's love. Gar was in the way of that... Wade was also in the way of that." He responded. "Y- You killed Wade too?? YOU FUCKING MONSTE-" Patrck yelled, being cut off by Entoan slipping the knife into Pat's neck, blood leaking out and onto the bathroom floor, silence filling the air. Entoan got up off of Pat's body, looking down at him and Gar. How am I gonna clean this up... His eyes wandered around the bathroom, and saw the large covered trashcan in the corner of the room. This will have to do.

Entoan carefully and quietly entered the window. The lights were off in the room, and Jp wasn't in his bed, so he decided to sit on the bed and wait for him in the dark room. It was a few minutes before the door opened and Jp turned the light on, and he let out a scream of fear looking at Entoan. "Uh- Entoan? What are you doing here?" Jp said, now smiling with confusion. "I want to ask you on a date." He said smiling, his hands clasped together. "U- Uh..." Jp still looked confused. "Jp, I killed for you. I killed Wade, Gar, and Patrck, we don't need them anymore. Are you... not impressed?" Entoan said, tilting his head. Jp's smile faded, and his eyes darkened. "Wh... What?" He asked. "Didn't you notice them missing at the end of the day? I got rid of them because they didn't want us to be together, and now we can!" Entoan said happily, standing up from the bed, holding out his arms. Jp flinched and backed himself up to the door, now shaking with fear. "What's wrong..?" Entoan asked.
"I- I'm gonna..." Jp started, then quickly opened the door again and bolted out of the room. Entoan knew he was gonna call the police, but he couldn't bring himself to hurt him. He lowered his arms and sat back down on the bed, waiting.
He'll come around eventually.