ch 25| Butterfly Effect: Pt. 1

You're right there but why are you beyond my reach

________________________________________________________________

Sungho oppa took me and Hanna eonnie to the middle tribune section. From our seat, I could see clearly a bunch of middle-aged men in formal suits sitting silently on the front row. Some of them occasionally talked to the person sitting next to them. They all seemed so stand out with their suits in the middle of the ARMYs who mostly put on their casual outfits.

Talking about outfits, I was still astonished to the outfits worn by each of the members. They looked like gangsters, so bold and oh-so-obviously hot at the same time🥵 especially my baby boy. I wondered what he got in his mind that he dressed himself like that. I felt so dizzy whenever the image of him wearing that velvet shirt came into my mind. That black velvety shirt, the necklaces, his red hair, his fair skin.

"GOSH!" I squeaked desperately as I shook my head several times.

"Are you okay, Sarang?" Hanna eonnie furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me in confusion.

"Hehe... It's nothing, eonnie." I giggled awkwardly as I fanned myself with my bare hand.

"Don't waste your time thinking about those silly things happened earlier," she added.

"Huh? Silly things?" I pursed my lips and widened my eyes.

If only you knew, eonnie, I was just thinking of some lusty things about my boyfriend.

"Oh? Those bullshit in the toilet. Just ignore that kind of rubbish. They are obviously envious of you."

There was a slight pain striking my heart. I inhaled deeply before breathing it out. "Ah, it was you, eonnie." I murmured quietly.

"No wonder they went mute in a sudden." I smiled faintly. I felt so pathetic, even I needed other people's help to shut their mouth down. I really wanted to speak up but I thought it was useless, there's no need to be involved over stupid nonsense. Besides, I really didn't want to get myself into trouble since they must've been the staffs working with Jimin.

"I saw you going to the restroom when I was about to go out from the makeup room when Taehyung came in a rush and asked me to check on you."

"Taehyung?" I gasped. Hanna eonnie looked at me and nodded as in response.

"Those damn kiddos never stop bothering me with this and that." she huffed. "But he looked so worried when he asked for my help, that's why I rushed towards the restroom and I heard those nonsense." She added.

"You know, Sarang. Life sucks sometimes, but you are much stronger than you think. Just don't let other people bother you." Hanna eonnie said while she patted my back softly. "Now, let's just enjoy the show. We come here for this, right?"

"Thank you eonnie."

🦋🦋🦋

My heart was bumping so hard after hearing the home band played the instruments. I swore that even I've heard this from the backstage earlier, hearing this from the audience section really brought a total atmosphere. And when all the tannies came into the stage, my heart was bumping even harder. Seeing their silhouette and their dance move, listening to their voice. God, this was the things that I've been missing for years. I went crazy and screamed my lungs out when I heard Hoseok oppa shouted out before singing. I suddenly forgot about the bothersome thing happened before. I couldn't help myself to stop dancing to their beat which left Hanna eonnie stunned as she looked at me. I smiled awkwardly at her when our eyes met then I shifted my gaze towards back to the screen and continued myself to sing and dance along.