ch 22 | A Date (?)

The memories of my childhood years dancing in the star
Even if they gradually fade away
I wish we could be together, in my dream clearly

I'm afraid of the dark silence that doesn't answer
When I call out to you in the night sky
Afraid they'll be forgotten
The magical moments, the night sky we used to walk
Afraid they'll slip away like a dream

You come closer to me in my dreams
And you said to me
That you missed me a lot
To me who was crying so much
Don't worry (Don't worry)
You said quietly

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarang's POV

I squinted my eyes as a beam of light bored into the bedroom. I wanted to get up but I was trapped by a toned arm wrapping around my waist. The last thing I remembered before going to sleep is that Jimin held me in his arm as if I was his cuddle doll. His arm felt so cold after getting exposed into the cold air inside this room all night long. Yes, it was all thanks to Jimin's habit for setting the air conditioner at the lowest temperature. I slowly turned myself to his side before playing with his reddish-brown hair. Then I trailed my finger to his eyebrows, down to his cheek and ended on his nose-tip. I smiled wider as I heard a small grunt from him. His brows knitted and his eyes flutter opened while he pouted his lips – just my one of my favorite morning views.

"Morning, sleepy head." I said as I smoothed his cold cheek.

"Mmm," he grunted lazily as he held me tighter.

"Babe..."

"Mmm?" again he grunted with his raspy voice.

"It's almost 9. Wake up." I mumbled.

"5 minutes." He replied shortly.

"Okay, but let me go please?" I pleaded.

"No..."

I sighed heavily but stayed still in my place. I didn't mind staying in bed with him all day long but I really needed to go, as he did too.

"Babe..." I said after several minutes playing with his hair and leaving some small pecks all over his face.

"Mmm."

"Princess needs peepee," I squeaked with an eerie tone, earning him to giggle right away and unwrap his arm. I jumped out of the blanket quickly and rushed to the bathroom. I decided to brushed my teeth after releasing the knot inside my tummy. I was about to brush my teeth when Jimin suddenly barged into the bathroom and stood behind me.

"Why?" I asked in the middle of brushing my teeth. He said nothing but leaned his chin on my shoulder and snaked his arms around my hips. "Come on, babe. Why are you so clingy today?" I grumbled softly.