ch 6| Stay

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

MATURE CONTENT

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

----------------------------------------------------------

Sarang's POV

"Ugh my head," I grunted and leaned my head onto the countertop. As the boys gone, the house seemed so quiet suddenly.

"You drank too much. I'm even surprised you didn't pass out," Jimin giggled as he turned around and grabbed a cup of warm water. "Drink this," he hissed as he passed the cup to me.

"Thanks," I grinned, sat up straight and drank. "I need to go home too," I added as she stood up from my seat.

"No," Jimin held my arm. "Not after those series of tears. Just stay here tonight." He said, and he stared deeply to me. My eyes roamed to avoid his gaze, but my heart felt warm inside.

"But~"

"I don't accept any but, or no. Just stay. I don't want you to go home and feel lonely again. I know you don't feel okay just now. That's why you kept gulping down those silly somaek," he chattered on and on and on. I felt so dizzy right now and even felt worse, thanks to him.

"You kept drinking during the game, Lee Sarang. That's so not you. I don't think that you were really into the game earlier, you didn't answer each question seriously instead you kept drinking." He flinched his brows while holding both of my arms. "I won't let you go in such a condition."

There, you won my heart, Park Jimin.

His words kept echoing in my head. I could feel the sincerity through his raspy voice which sent butterflies to my stomach.

"Okay," I sighed and smiled at him. "Thank you, Jimin-ssi."

He sighed in relief and smiled back at me. "We can continue our chat~"

"Until we passed out," I cut him off and grinned.

"Sure," he giggled. "But no more somaek." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Right. No more somaek," I giggled. I then buried my face in his chest and snaked my arms on his hip. I could feel him startled a little bit but then he wrapped his arms on me and swallowed me into his embrace.

"You know what bothers me the most recently, I got this huge project at work. Our team was supposed to design a new mansion in Ulsan which belongs to the CEO of Ilhae Corp. And our director asked me to lead this team and it freaks me out a little bit. I've never handled such a big project before. If we lose this project, this will be the end of me I guess." I mumbled.

"No, you'll be okay." Jimin gently stroked my head. "I know you always do the best at your work. And you're gonna win this project." Again he comforted me with his words.

"Thanks." I said as I drew back myself from his embrace. "I'm so grateful for having you, Jimin. Back in the days when my parents were still around, my world has always been revolving around them. But somehow I can find my comfort in you right now." I made a small pause and smiled. Jimin was all ears to me.

"Do you know why I insisted to move to Seoul back then?" I asked and he shook his head as a response. "It has always been my dream to be in Seoul, especially after you went on training in the company. I wanted to study, to work, and of course to be near you." I giggled. Jimin widened his eyes as he heard my words, but he kept silent.

"It was quite devastating to be away from you. I know it won't be easy to meet you in the middle of your career, which is true hahaha. We can barely see each other in Seoul. But I don't regret it, at least I could live in the same city as you. I don't know why but you always have a special place in my heart." I pressed my face into my palms as I mentioned the last words.