Before you read

Make sure to read the description of this fanfic as it is set in an alternate universe!

Some important information before you start reading!

In this timeline, the White Room never existed, and Ayanokoji Kiyotaka has a caring family, as well as the ability to express emotions. He has multiple childhood friends since he has attended school like any other normal child. Despite not having received the White Room education like his canon self, he is somewhat of a natural genius, and has always comfortably been one of best students of his year, if not the best.

Kiyotaka's father, Ayanokoji Atsuomi is a salaryman, and his mother, Ayanokoji Mika, is an English university teacher. They are both working hard to earn enough money to live comfortably.

One last crucial piece of information is that in this universe, ANHS is a normal school. Although prestigious, its system works like any other Tokyo school. This means that students don't live on campus like in the light novel. In particular, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka lives with his family in a house in a peaceful neighborhood. Naturally, the fact that ANHS is a normal school also means no special exams, no S-System, or anything specific to ANHS.

Regarding the characters, the cast will obviously be mainly COTE characters, including Yuki and Shiro who were introduced in Volume 0. In this timeline, Yuki is Nanase Tsubasa's older sister. If more characters get introduced in future volumes, I might also add them.

There'll also be characters from other animes or light novels, but they'll mostly be secondary characters.

Finally, note that I plan on this to be a slice-of-life fan fiction, so do not expect drama, action, or anything of the sort. As the name suggests, it will just focus on Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's peaceful (?) life.

Just wanted to try something different :)

That's all, I hope you enjoy reading this fanfic!