Chapter 14

you and Tomans captains drove you back to your house later that day, per your request.

"are you sure you don't want us there? that lady gave you one hell of a slap before. i don't want anything else to happen." Draken asked in worry, peering down at you with the others.

they were all worried for you because of this, and it was apparent on their faces.

"don't worry guys, i'll be fine. i think it'd be easier if it's just me and my mom talking anyways. i'm pretty sure Haru and her mom are gone."

you smiled at all of them, gesturing them in for a group hug.

the gang stayed there for a while, until your muffled voice sounded.

"okay guys, this is super cliche and i can't breathe." you laughed, and they all pulled away quickly.

Mikey ruffled your hair, and they all made their way to their own houses.

once you were alone outside, you took a few deep breaths and opened the front door before closing it behind you.

the house was chillingly silent, not one sound on the bottom floor.

you could faintly hearing footsteps upstairs, so you walked up there, seeing your mom standing in your room with garbage bags and a backpack.

"mom? what are you doing?" she turned her head, staring at yo blankly; you felt as if she was staring through you.

"you're out of the house. i'm packing up tour stuff for you. until you can learn to obey me, you can't stay under my roof."

your heart sank, shattering and you felt that your own mother hated you. instead of feeling sad, though, anger rose in your stomach, reaching every part of your body.

"are you kidding me? after a stupid fight? and after Harus mom fucking slapped me?!"

she just nodded her head, and continued packing up your stuff.

she then made her way out of your room, speaking with her back facing you.

"you can choose what you want to take. everything will still be here once you finally apologize to me, your old friends, and Harus mom. you have an hour to leave."

and with that she left the room, leaving you glued to the floor in shock.

snapping out of your dazed state, you looked around the room, and picked up the backpack.

you shoved important things in it; clothes, toiletries, wallet, phone, headphones, makeup, and some other things.

after you had packed anything you could think of, your eyes caught sight of something on your bed.

the stuffed animal you had had since birth sat on your pillow, and you walked over to it, putting it in the backpack and zipping it shut.

you slowly walked down the stairs, facing your mom as she stared back at you.

"i hope you know this is fucked up." you said, tears slowly dripping down your face.

"and i hope you know how you're behaving is worse."

you scoffed, done with her and her hurtful words. you left the house, not turning back once.

————

you had been walking for a little over 30 minutes, and your feet had stopped at a secluded area near the water.

you had finally stopped and sat down, letting your reality sink in after avoiding it for so long.