Martial Soul

In the grand hall, there were about a hundred kids around six or seven years. Some were with an excited expression and some were nervous. The hall looked very luxurious with golden tiles and white, emerald walls. Many precious stones and diamonds are inlaid on the pillars. This was the first thing that came into Yuexi's view.

She was a bit confused. She just went to sleep yesterday and then woke up to see this. There seem to have another memory in her head and they came flashing in front of her.

It's hard to believe that, she is now in a completely different world. It's a world that respects the strong and the weak are valueless.

This continent is called Soul Land. And the noblest profession is called soul master. It turned out, everyone in this world has a martial soul but only those who have soul power can cultivate it.

Right now, she is standing in this hall for awakening her martial soul. Kids who turned six can awaken their martial souls. There are many types of martial soul. It can be any plant, animal, or even tool.

Yuexi went through the memories and found that she is called Ning Yuexi, daughter of the sect master of seven treasure glazed tile clan, Ning Fengzi. Seven treasure glazed tile is the best auxiliary system martial soul on the mainland. And Seven treasure glazed tile clan is one of the top three sects and the richest sect in soul land. Martial souls are a kind of inheritance of blood, so if nothing goes wrong or a sudden mutation, one awakens one of their parents' martial souls.

As the eldest daughter of the sect master, she is sure to awaken seven treasure-glazed tile pagoda.

On the podium, there were three seats higher than the others. In the middle sat her dad Ning Fengzi. And on his left and right sat bone douluo, gu rong, and sword douluo, chen xin. And others who were able to sit at the podium are all elders of the sect.

"Ning Yuexi! You will be the first." Ning Fengzi first started speaking and assuring other kids and after his opening speech, he suddenly ordered her.

Yuexi suddenly came back to her mind and replied politely, "Yes." and walked up from behind.

The man standing in front of the podium first greeted her, "Hello, young miss! I will be responsible for awakening your martial soul. Please step on the formation."

The six-pointed formation was emitting Golden lights, the moment she stepped into the circle, she felt warm and very comfortable.

"Ding! The auxiliary System is online. Found a suitable host! Testing compatibility with the host! Compatibility 1%-2%-3%----99%-100%. Congratulations host's compatibility with the system is 100%. Now binding with the host. Do you want to bind with the system?"

A mechanical voice sounded in Ning Yuexi's mind. She was startled. "Who are you?"

"Hello, host! I am an auxiliary system that can help the host become the best auxiliary soul master in the world and help the host in cultivation and finding resources for the host! Are you willing to bind with the system?"

"If I bind with you, what will you get?"

"If the host becomes strong, the system will automatically keep upgrading and sharing about 10% of your luck after binding, the host. Please notice, It's sharing luck and not completely taking luck from the host. After the host completes the main storyline of this world, the system will unbind automatically."

"Then I am willing to bind with you!"

"Binding 1%--97%-98%-99%-100%. The binding is completed! Happy cooperation host!"

"Its detected host is currently awakening her martial soul and the system will modify the martial soul with the leftover energy of the system."

Ning Yuexi felt hot in her right hand. Something seems to be coming out. She raised her right hand and pink, blue, gold colours came out of it and followed by a delicate crown inlaid with various gems. And the most eye-catching thing on the crown was the golden butterfly on the side which looked almost lifelike.

"It looks like it's a mutated martial soul." the soul master before she commented on her crown.

Ning Fengzi frowned slightly. He always hoped that his eldest daughter can awaken his seven treasure glazed tile pagoda but now he can only hope that this martial soul is mutated in a good direction. After all, there are many examples of mutation gone wrong.

"Let's test your soul power. It can determine whether you can be a soul master or not." the soul master passed her a soul-testing crystal ball and instructed her to touch it with her right hand.

As soon as she placed her hand, the crystal was full of golden light. Everyone was surprised at the result. Ning Fengzi was a bit emotional. "It's finally-"

"Innately full of soul power! Congratulations young miss! Your future is boundless!"

"Thank you"

[System what's the name of my martial soul?]

[Host, your martial soul is called butterfly treasure crown. It is a very powerful auxiliary type of martial soul.]

When she was communicating with the system, the other children were also awakening their martial souls. Ning Fengzi wanted to talk with her but as a sect master, he can't leave this occasion. But everyone can see that he was very excited and happy just by the smile on his face that never went down.

In this era, Ning Fengzi is one of the most elegant and intelligent people. He is known for his calm mind and quick analysis. But right now he isn’t calm. As an auxiliary soul master of seven treasure-glazed tile pagoda, himself, he is bound to be a soul saint all his life. After all, this martial soul is not completed. And can't cultivate to soul douluo. And most of the fellow sect members are with this martial soul. So the chances of their sect cultivating title douluo are very slim. Although his Ning Yuexi didn’t awaken seven treasure glazed tile pagoda, she awaken a powerful soul innately full of soul power. And her chances of becoming a title are very high. How can he not be happy?

[The system will go offline because of excessive energy loss in 10 minutes! Host, do you want to read the main storyline now?]

[Yes]

[The story is transmitted in your memory!]

[The system is temporarily offline.]