Chapter 1: the being

Many years ago there were four main founders of a power stone that was in many many fairy tales and many that are not, this power was created to keep a balance between light Magic users and darkness and worst users these founders shared the power peacefully for the worst parts but like the worst terms they died to refind a Lost Lost Child to refind them in a dark dark forest.

September 1, est 1579

a castle appeared on the screen, surrounded by lush trees and colourful flowers. A young girl was standing at the castle "This little girl named Stella was influential in all realms, gazing at a distant village

Stella hears her brother ask, "What are you doing, Stella?"

'James, do you need anything? Also, it's a beautiful day. We should go outside," Stella said with a smile.

James told his sister Stella to go talk to their parents while he worked on a big project and suggested they go outside later.

Stella heard loud voices.

Mr and Mrs Chloros discussed their children's education, debating whether to send them to a magical school or homeschool them. Mrs Chloros preferred homeschooling, while Mr Chloros suggested enrolling them in a magical school to prevent bullying from other children. 

Stella heard,  quickly open the door and hear her parent's conversation as their daughter Stella shared her interest in attending a magical school during the conversation. Mrs Chloros agreed, and they went through a portal to reach the school.