chapter 7: *+ the dark magic user +*

At midnight, the magical ball at School 25 illuminates the dance floor for magic users to dance the night away.

Tom and I were dancing when I noticed a strange black shadow. Upon closer inspection, I realized it may have been a student.

"Tom, I need to use the bathroom urgently. Stella mentioned that they were done dancing and I need to go."

Tom replied, "Alright, Stella," as he walked towards the table. 

Stella heard a voice in her hand, causing her to close her eyes and beg for the noise to stop. Upon opening the door and seeing the darkness, she quickly ran away from the source of the sound. As she stumbled upon a door, she noticed that only a few people had been there before her. Upon entering, she was greeted with a bright light and an unexpected insult: "Hey, idiot, I can hear you."Stella was taken aback as she witnessed a talking book. As she read through its pages, she suddenly noticed a shadow lurking behind her.

" WHO ARE YOU Stella said" "Hello Stella "m name is Tarnish I was sent here to kill you"

Hey, Stella. Can you explain what "dark magic"  replied, "Please wait? Is your contact someone who brings death?" 

"People call me Morrigan which is my nickname among friends.

"who send you to kill me as Stella said"

"I apologize, Stella. I am unable to disclose any information as Morrigan smiles. She has left dark magic ink all over the room, so you might have some difficulty trying to leave."

Stella was sprinting down the hallway when she stumbled upon a door. Suddenly, her powers began to glow brightly. Puzzled, she muttered, "What the hell is happening?" As she shut her eyes, she mustered all her strength and hurled a beam of yellow light, obliterating the dark magic ink.

As she opened her eyes, a yellow glow illuminated her surroundings. She instinctively knew what to do and began to follow Morrigan's path. She opened the door and traced the dark ink footsteps ahead of her.

"Finally, Morrigan! As she turned around, she exclaimed, "What?! How did you survive?" and immediately began hurling dark magic."

Stella led them outside and suddenly emitted a bright yellow light, bidding farewell to Morrigan as she transformed into an animal.

Stella returned to the enchanted ball and was greeted by Tom, who asked where she had been. Stella responded, "Oh, I just had to step outside for a bit. My mind was overthinking things."

Tom mentioned that your brother asked me to show you this. However, I am a bit worried and think we should consider telling a teacher.

Upon opening a note, Stella discovered a message from her brother James. He expressed his fear and pleaded for her assistance, as he was currently trapped with a monstrous entity.

Stella instructed Tom to gather her friends Nova, Mouse, and Isabella as they had work to do. Stella was tracking her power to locate dark magic.

Hey guys, come with me like Stella followed the dark lights that led to the study hall, Nova, Isabella, and Tom utilized their powers to observe their surroundings when they suddenly heard a voice resembling that of James, "Hey guys, where are you? I'm feeling scared and could use some help."

"James! Tom stayed back to avoid encountering the voice changeling"

"HELLO GUYS HELP"

Tom opens the door as Stella creates a bright yellow light beam and throws it.

" as it killed the changeling

Stella and her companions are perplexed about the current situation after receiving an announcement that directs them to exit the premises with code 456.

Stella is aware that "AS STELLA KNOWS" is a code for being targeted by dark magic.

Everyone in the study hall went outside, including Stella who left the school door open. Suddenly, Stella created a magnificent burst of magical light.

Everyone, including the headmaster and teachers, witnessed a massive burst of light. The speculation among them is that it might be the Light Goddess, the one from the realm of light magic, After defeating all the dark magic, Stella went to sleep. The next morning, she woke up in her own bed, She spent the entire morning searching for her brother at school with the help of her friends, Stella entered the Green Rank dorms and asked her brother's roommates if James had been there the previous night. They informed her that no one had used James' bed. Stella then touched James' sheets and noticed that they were cold, indicating that no one had slept in the bed.