Chapter 3: the headmaster tower

Headmaster Ronnie announced that it was time for a dinner break, and everyone was pleased. James and Stella were particularly happy, and Nova Peterson approached Stella. "Hi, you must be Stella Sunlight Chloros," Nova said. Stella was surprised and asked, "How do you know my name?" Nova explained that she had seen Stella's name on her parents' gravestones while holding a fork in one hand and a notepad in the other.

"Oh my goodness, the headmaster has started walking and Stella just mentioned it. James, Stella, and Nova are all sitting down. Headmaster Ronnie requests that everyone please sit down as we are about to begin an announcement. He asks, "Are you all ready to get into the ranks?" The crowd responds with a resounding "YES!"

The Power Stone emitted a bright white light that shifted colours rapidly. Stella quickly positioned herself at the front of the line, surrounded by numerous witches, wolves, and other creatures. As the Headmaster prepared to announce rankings, he reminded everyone to make a small cut and offer some blood to the stone. Stella felt a bit apprehensive, but she grabbed a nail and pricked her hand. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt as much as she expected. She added the blood to the stone, causing it to change from green to red until it finally settled on a yellow hue, resulting in her attaining the Yellow Rank.

While observing, I noticed that my new friend Nova advanced to the same rank as me, but my brother did not. However, he assured me that it was alright as he achieved the green rank and made friends with Daniel, Sam, and Camson.

 However, he assured me that it was alright as he achieved the green rank and made friends with Daniel, Sam, and Camson

(Stella pov)                                                

After receiving our ranks, my leader, Tom Late Mount, dressed in a black coat with a yellow rank on the right side of his shirt. He had beautiful brown hair and starry eyes that sparkled even in the dark. At first, I was in awe of his appearance, but as we got to know him, I realized that he was a great leader. I was placed in the yellow rank with classmates who were assigned to the boy's dormitory. Our dormitory looked like a castle dream and was very nicely furnished. I had five roommates named Isabella, Mouse, Lilly, my best friend Nova, and our other friendly roommate, Lovely. They were all super nice, and I enjoyed getting to know them. My things were there.

I was packing and accidentally left my brother's walkie-talkie in my bag. Later, when I jumped into bed, I joined a conversation with some other girls.

Stella asked, "What were you all talking about?"

Isabella replied, "We were discussing our first day. Mine was the worst since I got pranked by the second year. I hate them. How was your day, Mouse?" Mouse: My day was great! I really enjoy my current position and I heard that the other teachers are planning something exciting. I'm grateful to have met all of you. Music is my favourite hobby.

Lilly: I don't wish to do this, as it seems pointless and it's already 1 o'clock. Additionally, I don't want Ms Lavely to notice us being out of bed.

After quietly getting into bed with the other girls, I waited until they fell asleep before glancing up to see if Ms Lavely was checking on us. After a few minutes, I drifted off to sleep and had a dream about my brother. I felt worried as this was the first time we couldn't meet due to conflicting schedules.