Chapter 4:The secret teen

stella pov:

*+ as Stella feels a touch of a hand on her head saying wake up +*

as Stella's eyes open and she sees her friend she was in a pink pj with pigtails

Nova: Stella wake up classes are starting in a bit

As Stella gets up, she goes into her outfit.

On my way to class, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was following us

On my way to class, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was following us. Eventually, they sat down at their desk. Miss Rose instructed the class to turn to page M1 and began teaching us about Powerstone. She asked us to take notes on the lesson.

Miss Rose asked about the Powerstone, including what it is, how to locate it, and the total number of stones. Stella, James, and Daniel all raised their hands in response.

Stella shared her belief that the stone possesses mystical abilities. According to a book on the historical significance of such stones, it is said to have the power to generate new generations of magic users, but only if the individual is not a member of the family. Furthermore, it is believed that one or two outcasts from the power stone can be reborn as magic users. Miss Rose then addressed James.

James explained in his British accent that the Powerstone is a light-based magical system that can enhance a human's lifespan and highlight their skills as a light magic user." Miss Rose pondered over this before Daniel interrupted, "I apologize, Miss Rose, but I simply need to excuse myself to use the restroom. I wasn't asking a question."

As the bell rang, James and some of my classmates rushed to their lockers and bathrooms. Nova and I were walking when we bumped into Isabella. She informed us that someone had broken into our dorms. Upon reaching the dorms, we were shocked to see the place in shambles and my brother's walkie-talkie was missing. I searched through my bag but found nothing, and tears started to roll down my cheeks. However, Nova comforted me and tried to lighten the mood by revealing that Nova might have a crush on James, which made us laugh.