Meeting his parents

Dazai:

I'm so nervous. And that's odd considering i rarely do.

I'm meeting Dazai's parents today, i heard they've driven away some of his past partners. "Are you sure they will like me?"

"Yes darling i'm sure,i promise" he said with his eyes still on the road. 

"If you say so.." 

*10 minutes later*

We arrive at the diner we agreed to meet at,Not fancy but i like this place, Good food. As we enter he holds my hand tight reassuring me.

"There's our boy" His dad said when we entered the table.

"And this must be Y/n" his mom said shaking my hand, we all sat down and chatted a bit.

And here comes the awkward part..

"So Osamu" his mom said turning to him, "When will we be expecting grandchildren" he said in a oh so sweet tone.

Me and Dazai instantly turned red once hearing that. I didn't even give an answer at looked down out of embarrassment.

"Someday after i marry them" i heard him say.

We all had a good night tho, they really liked me after all.

Ranpo:  (so this will be Y/n meeting Fukuzawa for the first time/begining of relationship since he's basically his father so yea)

Ranpo wanted me to go to his work since i'm off today and he wants to hangout.Small problem tho....I'm lost. His instructions is like a child wrote them.

"Oh Y/n!" i hear behind me.

I turn around to see someone Ranpo works with. His fucked up haircut is pretty recognizable. "Oh hey, uhhh..." i trailed off trying to remember his name.

"Atsushi" he said. 

"Right right" i mumbled.

"Interesting seeing you here, off of work today?"

"Yea, Ranpo wanted me to meet him at the ada but....i got lost.." i said scratching my neck.

"Oh, i can take you" he said grabbing my arm and leading me there. Once we get there he leads me in through a cafe and upwards towards a door. "I'll be on my way now, bye Y/n!" he said walking away.

i enter a room to see a pretty nice office.

"YY/NN!" Ranpo sitting on a desk called out,Waving me over. Next to him is a tall man with grey hair with a...very serious face.

"Hey Ranpo" i said while approaching them.

"Fukuzawa, This is my Y/n" he said patting my head "And Y/n" he said turning to me,"this is President Fukuzawa,aka my father figure" 

"Nice to meet you" I said nervously shaking his hand, i didn't expect that to happen today.

"Nice to meet you Y/n, Ranpo talks a lot about you" he said with a little smile.

-----------------

Requested by Lattipha !

Sorry for not updating at all, i lost motivation and other stuff but i promise i'll start updating more!

Also sorry for only writing abt two of them, kinda hard considering 3/4 of them are parentless so, hope you liked this chapter tho!