First time kissing

Dazai:
"I'm bored Y/n" he said with his head on my chest as i play with his hair.

"Your always bored Dazai" i said half asleep, trying to pay attention to the movie though.

I feel the weight of his head lift off my chest, i turn away from the tv to lock eye's with Dazai. His head now above mine. Smirk plastered on his face.

"Y/n?" he asked still making eye contact.

"Hm?" i hummed.

With no response he pressed his soft lips onto mine, Me giving in of course. After a minute he pulled away and put his head back down on my chest.

"Goodnight Y/n Love you"

Chuuya's Pov:

"Y/n come here" i whined. I'm feeling clingy today since we've been working a whole ton. Y/n is cleaning up the kitchen though so they won't sit here with me.

"Chuuya give me a few minutes please" They seem irritated, which explains why they're cleaning an already clean kitchen. They do then when irritated.

Mori's been hard on them recently, He really pisses me off. Jackass.

I'll go over there then. I enter the kitchen and wrap my arms around their waist, They pause what they're doing. "It's ok babe" i said unwrapping one of my arms and grabbing their hand, Taking the clothe away in the process.

They turn around to face me, they're crying, just as i thought.

I'm gonna murder Mori.

"Hey it's ok baby" i say holding their facing and wiping away their tears.

I've never seen someone still so beautiful while crying.

Without any thought i bring our faces together and interlock our lips. Their sweet soft lips giving in.

Atsushi's Pov:

Thank god Fukuzawa is so understanding.

Y/n got sick so now im taking care of them. Turns out they're very clingy when sick...It's cute but hard to really get things for them. And even harder trying to not get sick.

"Atsushi please cuddle me" They said holding their arms out.

"I would love to but i can't get sick" I said looking for stuff to make soup.

One problem.

This is Y/n's house and they don't have anything but bread and milk. We're always at my house so they figured they wouldn't need to go food shopping anytime soon....

I grad my coat and key's and glance into the their room, they're asleep.

Good.

If i leave for a an hour or two everything should be fine.

*Hour and a half later cuz yea*

Right when i open the front door i hear crying, I drop the bags and run to where the crying is coming from.

"Where were you??!" They whined still crying.

I kinda thought this would happen. "Hey hey it's ok love, i only went to get you some food" i said sitting next to them and hold their hand. Still trying to not get sick.

They calmed down and laid their head on my lap.

"See everything's ok" i said playing with their hair.

Without any notice they tug my shirt and kiss me. Not on the cheek.

The lips.

After they broke away i was too flustered to say anything,They fell asleep the second their head hit my lap.

Ranpo:

Yet another boring day at work. Ranpo's sitting on the counter eating candy like usual. Barely any customers and all the candy is stocked.

I wonder how sweet his lips are...

"Hey Ranpo?" 

"Yea Hun?" he asks swallowing the last of his candy.

"Have you ever kissed anyone?" i asked, I want to kiss him so bad actually...

He blushes a bit but mutters out a no, He hops off the counter and goes to find more candy i presume.

Here's my chance i guess..

I walk over to wear he is and slightly pin him to the wall. "Uh Y/n??" his face going red, not expecting that to happen.

I grab his chin and just go in for a passionate long kiss, long long kiss...

His lips tasting of chocolate and sweets.

--------

the fact i've never experienced any of this.