Confessing feelings

Dazai's Pov:
Today's the day i ask Y/n.

With Yosano's help of course. "Dazai please stop moving" she said brushing back my hair.

"What if they reject me" i ask in a sad tone.

"Trust me Osamu they won't" she said as she finished helping me out.

I turn to look in the. Not that bad actually, I'm wearing a black turtle neck with my usual pant's and my brushed for once.

"Thanks Yosano" i say smiling at her.

"Yea yea" She said rushing me out the door, "Just remember to stay calm you idiot" she said before i left.

Tightly clutching the bouquet of (fav/flowers) as i walk through the streets to their apartment. What if they don't like me or our friendship gets ruined? i keep asking myself.

No.

Stay calm like Yosano said. 

I finally arrive at their place and knock at the door, "here we go" i mutter.

After a minute Y/n answered the door, looking beautiful as always. "What's up Dazai, Lookin fancy" they looking me up and down.

I shove the bouquet in their arms, "DO YOU WANNA GO OUT WITH ME??" i yelled still making eye contact. I didn't mean to yell tho.

They had to take a minute to process it but i saw them smile and look from the flowers to me, "I never thought you'd ask Idiot"

Chuuya's Pov:
I told Y/n to come over and chill, when really i'm asking them out.

I should be expecting their arrival in 10 minutes. I'm not that nervous honestly but i'm a little shaky. I'm setting up the table, snack, wine of course, and a bouquet of flowers.

I look in the mirror hoping i look decent enough. Tonight's not really fancy anyways.

I hear them knocking at the door, Hear we go Nakahara.

I open the door to see them dressed casual but looking so...amazing. "Hey Grav" they said entering the apartment.

I hate that nickname...

After a bit we settle down on the couch flipping through channels, having small talk and sipping wine. They're sitting so close, Maybe if i just....

I put my free arm around their shoulders, they don't really seem to notice.

After some time i finally gain the courage to do it. I set my glass and remote down on the coffee and look them in the eyes, "Y/n"

"Yes Grav?" they look a little confused.

"Y/n i like you, I want you to be my partner relationship wise. I've liked you for quite some time." I finally blurted out looking straight at them.

They give me a comforting look and the most beautiful smile i've ever seen.

Letting out a small giggle " I like you too Grav, I'm surprised you haven't noticed my hints"  They kissed my cheek and grabbed my hat, putting it on. 

Not even 5 minutes later they fall fast asleep, head on my lap.

"Goodnight my love" i say kissing their cheek.

Atsushi's Pov:
"Dazai-san plleeaassee I only need a few bucks" I begged. I'm confessing to Y/n at the carnival today, only problem is i'm a few bucks short. "Please Dazai, It's for Y/n"

Finally got his attention. "Fine only for Y/n though" He said handing me some money from his wallet. "Just know if anything happens to them..." he coldly says while doing a throat slitting motion.

He's so scary...

"Trust me I wouldn't let anything happen to them" 

*time skip to the carnival cuz yea*

Y/n is sitting waiting for me to bring snacks, we're gonna watch the fireworks together. I sit next to them, handing them cotton candy.

They thank me and chow down on it. "Oh the fireworks are about to start!" they say excitedly.

Once they started we both admired them, also admiring how beautiful Y/n looks with the colors reflecting on them.

"Hey Atsushi?" they asked laying their head on my shoulder.

"Yea?"

"I really like you" they said while holding my hand, still with their head on my shoulder.

"I really like you too Y/n" i say lifting their hand up and kissing it.

Ranpo's Pov:
Another day with Y/n at the candy shop, their stocking the candy while i sit on the counter.

I've thought more about my crush on Y/n, i want to date them. I really love them,more than sweets actually. I don't know how to really ask so.

"Hey Y/n?" 

"Yes?" they said still stocking candy.

"What do you think about relationships?"

They paused a bit, "well i haven't had many but they're nice depending on the person"they said before continuing.

I got off the counter and grabbed the big heart lolli the shop just got in stock. Taking a deep breath i go over to Y/n, I tap on their shoulder.

"Hm?" they hummed as they turned around.

I held out the heart lolli for them to take, "Y/n, I want a relationship with you,I really love! and i want this heart lolli to represent me giving away my heart to you!" i blurted out keeping a big smile on my face.

They were frozen for a bit but then took the lolli. They embraced me, burying their face into my neck, "I love you too Ranpo" i hear them say.

----------------------------

Honestly rereading the old Ranpo one made me realize how cold it made him seem for some reason.