When your sick

Idea by Callie451441
Dazai:
"Dazzzaaiiiiii" I whined in bed,"Yes my love" he said coming into the room seeing me with a runny nose and coughing,badly."Stay home please" I whined again hoping he'll take care of me. "Alright" he said warmingly, "let me call Kunikida and I'm gonna get you some soup ok?" He said grabbing his coat. "Be quick,love you" I said, "love you" he said giggling while walking out.He spent all day taking care of me,even took a nap with me,making sure I wasn't lonly and well taken care of.

Chuuya:
Chuuya let for work way earlier than I usually wake up,which means he doesn't know I woke up with a fever. I called in sick,made soup and tea,and chilled on the couch reading. I was almost asleep when the front door slammed. "Y/N WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL?? WHY'D I HAVE TO HEAR FROM MORI THAT YOUR SICK????" he said yelling. "You left before I woke up" without answering he picked me up,bridal style,and laid me on the bed. Despite my protests he cuddled me to sleep,maybe I should've called him.

Atsushi:
*already happened in another chapter*

Ranpo's Pov:
I woke up early for work,trying to get Y/n off I realized how warm their forehead was,their nose was runny,and they looked awful. I grabbed my phone calling in saying I'll miss work today. Finaly getting them off I kissed their cheek and went to make them tea. Since...that's honestly the only one sweet thing I can make.'i wonder if I can search up soup recipes'. *2 hours later* I made tons of soup for them! Not sure what kind they like so I made tons, just as I finished they woke up. "Woah..." "Surprise my love" they giggled but loved it although only eating some of the soup.

------------------

this is the only chapter im not rewriting