Cuddling

Dazai:
So bored...I thought scrolling through Netflix.

It's a very lazy Saturday afternoon, No work, Just couch and movies.

I was about to fall asleep when all of a sudden my phone buzzed, oh Dazai texted.

Bandages<3:I'm bored :[

Me: Same :/

Bandages<3: U home?

Me: Ye

Bandages<3: Perfect >:]

Weirdo, i thought as i set my phone back down. Not even a minute later Dazai enters.

I forgot i gave him a key.

"Y/nnnn i missed youuu" he said as he picked me up and cuddled me to death.

"what we watching Y/n?"

Chuuya:
"Love when will the food be done?" Chuuya said sitting at the table with a cup of wine. Probably tipsy.

"In a minute Hon please be patient" i said.

While finishing a pair of arms embraced me from behind, "Y/n" he said sounding tired.

"It's done now don't worry" i said as i was about to pick up the plates.

"Screw that" Chuuya said as he lifted me up.

"Chuuya What're you doing??" i asked giggling.

"sleep" he said putting me down on the couch and laying on top, Instantly falling asleep.

I just gave in a played with his hair till i also fell asleep.

Atsushi's Pov:
The kitchen is filled with hums and whistling. Y/n is coming over and i'm making them my favorite food, Tea on rice.

Since they've never had it before.

"Atsushiiii" i heard them say as they entered the apartment.

"perfect timing!" i said grabbing bowls and spooning in good portions. Them standing behind me at that point.

"Mmmm smells good" they said licking their lips.

"trust me it is love" i said giving them their bowl and walking to the table. I dig in enjoying every bite, not paying much attention to Y/n.

I look over and see them devouring it. Not even a second later they finished. "uhm can i have seconds?" they asked.

"Yea go ahead!" i said admiring them.

20 minutes later, Y/n has eaten all their energy away. I can see them slowly fall asleep.

I place our bowls in the sink and grab Y/n's hand bringing them to my room, They instantly go straight to my bed dragging me along.

We had a nice cuddle session.

Ranpo:

"Told you" i said holding up the marble that belonged to a Ramune bottle.

"Not possible!!" Ranpo yelled slamming the table.

We made a bet, If i got the marble out of the bottle with no damage i get $15. And guess who did.

"Pay up honey bun" I said opening up my palm. 

He whined a little but hesitantly paid. Kissing him on the cheek i left the apartment with no explanation.

An hour later i come back with a bag full of sweets, "For my honey bun" i said handing the bag to him.

Instead of digging into the candy like usual, he grabbed my hand, led me to his bed and demanded cuddles.

"Your the only sweet thing i need in this world" he whispered in my ear.

He did munch on those snacks eventually though.

----------

The last one did indeed happen,I managed to get the marble out with no damage 😼

I'll never get over me getting the marble out

I've been single for a year so i have received 0 cuddles :/