Leader of the Hunters, Itkomi

Katara and the others watched cautiously as the tall spider woman walked their direction, her four arachnid legs twitching with each step

Katara and the others watched cautiously as the tall spider woman walked their direction, her four arachnid legs twitching with each step. Now that it was just her in front of them, Katara really saw how tall she was, her height even surpassing Endeavor by a few inches. Strangest however was her multiple yellow eyes staring at each of them individually, adding to the creep factor on top of the legs protruding from her back.

Itkomi herself took note of the four beings in front of her, beyond frustrated seeing how all of them had not only evaded capture, but had actually defeated several of her members. She figured taking on the pros that came in would've made this simple for the others, but it seemed these kids were much more powerful than she and the others had anticipated. Her gaze then mostly focused onto Muteki, the raptor's broken body slumped on the ground to the side. Her knuckles cracked in frustration seeing her second in command defeat, something she honestly thought she would never see. She turned her focus back to the rabbit hero, at first somewhat worried seeing someone stronger than her here... but couldn't help but smile seeing just how injured she was now.

"I'm really glad to see you all collected in one spot. With how much trouble you caused us, I really wasn't looking forward to chasing you all down," Itkomi said as she stepped over some of the shattered stone on the ground. "But all this running ends now."

"What, you pissed your goons couldn't take us down?" Bakugo taunted, his eyebrow raising when all she did was snicker.

"I think that means your ransom can be even more, then." Itkomi chuckled as she tightened her grip on the gun. "With everything that's happened, I bet the government would pay so much for such promising heroes to be brought home alive."

Katara glared as she stood up beside the others, flicking her gauntlet open at her side. Now she saw how Touya convinced these hunters to come after her and the others, the same thing that so many criminals follow. "A ransom... So all of this here, all these people you've hurt... all of it was about money?"

"What else is there? I'm not some crazed villain looking to take over this city; I'm just a girl getting the biggest payday she can while she's still young. And you," Itkomi licked her lips as she eyed the waterbender, "Endeavor's student. I bet the number one hero would pay so much to keep his pupil out of danger, along with his top sidekick."

Katara gritted her teeth at the womans words, Glancing momentarily back to Burnin on the ground behind. She cursed at herself seeing all of this today had started in some way because of her. Meanwhile, seeing the weapon in her hands, Mirko raised her brow at the item, knowing it fell from Muteki when they were battling earlier. She sneered and hobbled a step forward, grinning as she popped her neck. "You think a little peashooter like that is going to stop me?" She taunted.

"I think a small breeze would stop you," Itkomi suggested, seeing the trembling muscles covered in blood. "Seems Muteki and the others did enough to almost put you in the ground. And I offer a choice; You can come with me and I assure you and these kids will be taken unharmed."