Welcome to the Dorms

The entirety of class A sat silent in surprise to the revelation they were just given, not ever expecting to see Kendo suddenly put in with them.

"She's... in our class now?" Katara asked out, still confused to what was happening.

"Yes. Due to everything that's happened, Vlad decided that he wasn't going to deal with students that broke the rules to stay in his classroom," Aizawa explained as he slipped his hands in his pockets. "So he gave her a choice; move to a different class, or face expulsion."

"What?" Momo looked back and forth between her teacher and the newcomer. "But... he forced her out his class?"

Mineta's eyes bulged out of his head as he stared at the red head, his heart pounding in his chest. "The prettiest girl in class B... and she is in this class now?! Oh heaven, take me alre- GAH!"

"Shut it..." Shoji grumbled as he squeezed Mineta's head, making the small teen gasp out in agony.

Kendo's fists squeezed at the skirt on her sides, not really being given a choice in anything that was happening.

"B-but sir, what has become of Koda?" Tenya asked out, bringing out a sigh from their teacher.

"Koda was chosen to switch due to the fact he is in fact probably the most well behaved student in my entire class, much to Vlad's request."

"Damn..." Sero muttered quietly, feeling bad one of their classmates was suddenly, but his guilt wasn't as bad as the ones who left the other night did.

"However," Aizawa's hair stood up as his eyes glowed red, sending a shiver down everyone's necks. "The fact any of you are not expelled is a blessing you should count. While she was the only one from her class who did it, six of you here left and went to Kamino. The fact is I know all of you knew what their plan was and didn't bother to try and stop them. If it weren't for All Might's retirement happening now, other than Bakugo, Tokoyami and Jiro, I would expel every single one of you right here and now."

Katara shivered internally to the cold tone from Aizawa, the teacher's hair falling down as he blinked and turned around. "Just know each of you that left will be dealt with momentarily, and that goes for our newcomer as well. Now, let's show you all where you will be living now."

It took several seconds before any of the students standing there could breathe, unsure how to even react after seeing the terrifying look they had been given. Once she shook herself out of her shock, Katara turned towards Shoto, still unsure how they even start a casual conversation after hearing that warning from Aizawa. "Well... at least we are still here." She quietly said.

"Yeah..." Shoto muttered as he looked over to Kendo, "I never expected this is what was going to happen."

Katara turned her direction as well, the red head looking unsure of her surroundings. As the class started making their way down the sidewalk, she watched Kendo slowly keep pace to the back. "I'm going to go talk to her for a bit, alright?" she told Shoto, earning small nod from him.

"Go on. She looks pretty upset with all of this." He answered before glancing at her once more. "I was... hoping we could talk more later ourselves."

Feeling her cheeks heat up, Katara smiled and patted his shoulder. "I do too. See you in a bit." She let him walk ahead as she stood there, looking back towards the new addition.

For Kendo, this was such a strange feeling walking to a class that wasn't hers. Even though it wasn't like a brand new group of faces, the fact was none of her friends she had made in school were in here now. Well... most at least. Kendo gave a small smile when she saw Katara waiting for her to approach, giving her shoulders a shrug. "At least I know most of the people here."