Challenger

Test 2: Grip Strength

Holding the odd device in her hand, Katara looked around as other kids began squeezing there's as hard as they could. Some like the red headed boy Kirishima suddenly turned his hands into what looked like stone and squeezed, his score shooting up to 223.5 KG. She then turned to Tenya and watched his face turning purple as his cheeks puffed out from his strain.

"Woah, easy. Take a breath!" She warned him as he continued squeezing.

Finally inhaling, he gasped out as his hand finally loosened his grip. He looked down and frowned when his score came up. "75.2 KG. That is very disappointing."

"Well your quirk is a speed boost. It can't do your entire body." She said trying to make him feel better.

"But if I lack in one field I should be training harder to compensate for that!" he shouted in determination.

Katara rolled her eyes at his attitude and patted his shoulder. "You take yourself way too seriously."

He frowned and crossed his arms. "Alright, missy. Let us see what you can do."

looking down at her own device, she was about to use just her hand before she noticed Momo... had some kind of clamp come out of her skin through a glowing patch!?

She watched in awe as the ponytailed girl set the item she created and put it on her own grip strength machine. Katara then remembered how Aizawa mentioned to use your quirk to your advantage, deciding to encase her hand in water and wrap it around the machine and squeezed with her left, and simultaneously used bending with the other to magnetize the pressure. After struggling for a few moments, she hit her max and released the device, and both her and Tenya's eyes widened.

"254.7 KG? Astonishing." Tenya said out loud.

"Yeah... I had no idea what it was going to be either." Katara admitted, surprised herself by the score.

Crack!

Both of their heads turned back to Momo, the girl blushing in embarrassment as her clamp had snapped the grip she had. "I'm sorry sensei. I can pay for that!"

"Okay, that's not even fair." Katara frowned at the creationist's ability.

___________________________________________________

Test 3: Standing long Jump

The long sand pit was as basic as it got. Just... a big sandbox.

Katara watched as several of the kids simply tried jumping and could barely clear half of it. Then there was Bakugo who seemingly flew across the whole pit.

Now that she was up, Katara took a deep breath and enveloped her arms in water. She latched onto the ground several feet in front of her and leaned back against the liquid building pressure. When she was ready, she yanked forward propelling herself through the air, watching the pit pass below as she started coming down. She reached with her legs and landed with a thud just on the other side of the pit.

"Phew... closer than I would have liked..." She chuckled to herself. She knew others had passed it easily and she barely cleared it. Things were kind of interesting for her.

She then caught sight of Midoriya lining up. She watched him brace his legs, waiting for that powerful rush Tenya told her head had and... Barely made it half way in the pit.

"Did he not use his power?" She wondered as she watched the defeated boy crawl off the ground, his face filled with worry. "Has he not been using his quirk this whole time?"

_______________________________________________-

Test 4: Repeated side steps

"Now these are starting to feel pointless..." Katara sighed as she watched Kirishima hopping back and forth over a line. He huffed as he pushed off the ground every time, his face straining as he tried going faster before Aizawa clicked his stop watch.