Chapter 23

The next day we came back hopefully we could get some answers.

"So Mr. Tisdelle! How are you today!" I ask.

"I'm better!" He replied.

"I understand your here for some answers from me," he stated.

"Yes we are!" I say.

"So what happened that night?" I asked.

"Well, after we went to bed. About around 2:30ish I think it was. The smoke alarm went off. Ashley came to get me. I told her to find the fastest exit. During that time Erin went to get Lexi. I thought Erin would be back, but she disappeared. So I went to get Lexi my self. Lexi wasn't there so I ran downstairs calling her name. I found her and I picked her up. It looked like she was going to get the cat. After I saw my unconscious wife too. I tried going for the door but the smoke was so heavy! That it passed me out. I heard Ashley screaming my name. It was no use though. Then the fire fighters came. They dragged Ashley,Lexi and I out of the house. While my wife died. Then the paramedics I saw in the corner of my eye, we're trying to revive Lexi, But it was no use. Then Ashley and I were taken away. During the ride I had a heart attack which killed me for 3 minutes. Then the paramedics revived me, that's all I can remember!" He states.

I was in tears.

"Thank you so much Brodie," I say.

"Your welcome! I wish I could tell you more Brittany," he replied.

"No it's okay you did your best!" I say.

"At least you know some information!" He said, then went back to sleep. I left.

When I arrived home. My Mother looked worried.