Chapter 3

I'm at home after I got off the bus. After school I babysit this little girl. She's 5. Her name is Bree. I pick up Bree at her bus stop them walk her home. Today as usual I went to the bus stop and she came walking off the bus. We get home and we go outside jumping on the trampoline. We read those "Pigeon" stories but he favourite book is "The Giving Tree" I used to read that when I was little too.

After around 5 her mom came home and she paid me $20. I walked home to see my sister Sam there and my mom. My dad is away at his competition "Kick It Up" I sometimes help out with it.

"Hey Britt get ready soon because I have to take you to dance around 5:30 so I'm 20 minutes!" My mom says.

"Okay!" I say running up the stairs. I come back and we leave. During the ride I'm thinking about what Trevor the new boy told me at school today.

"Hey mom there's this new boy at school and he's kinda cute! And he asked me to go to the park later. Can I go?" I ask.

"Sure Britt if you have your work done and you have to be home by 9:45" she says.

"Okay!" I say. Then I arrive at the studio. It's Monday and the little girl I babysit she goes to my studio on Tuesdays.

I walk into through the doors and I'm met with my friend Victoria Debartolo.

"Hey Brittany!" She says.

"Hey!" I say. Then we start warm up. All I can think about is going to the park with Trevor so after dance I will phone him.