Chapter 6

I fell down. I'm in pain. Victoria comes running to me and so does Dana, the owner of the studios daughter.

"Brittany are you okay?" She asks.

"I think so" I say.

"Let's see if you can get up" she exclaimed.

After Vic helps me up but I can't really put pressure on my ankle.

"Ow!" I scream in pain.

"Britt I think you should get this checked out. I'll call your mom" Dana replied.

After that Vic and Liv help me up into the chair in the office. After a while my mom comes.

"Brittany sweetie are you ok?" She asks.

I shake my head, trying to hold back my tears. After my mom helps me to the car and we go get my ankle checked out. Once we got there the doctor put me on crutches, and said to stay off your foot for a month to let the 2nd degree sprain heal. So that meant no more dancing.

My date with Trevor, I told him about what happened and he volunteered to come over to my house and we could watch a movie. My mom was going out tonight and my sister and my father was at my cousins to work on stuff for our dance competition, Kick It Up.

Trevor came over and we watched my all time favourite movie "Footloose" then we watched half of "The Breakfast Club". We decided that we would talk.

"Hey Britt I was thinking that! This was the best night ever!" He said.

"I loved spending tonight too" I say.

We gazed into each other's eyes and crashed our lips together. Sparks flew. I loved this moment.

"I love you Brittany" he said before leaving.

"I love you too" I say.