Chapter 19

I'm at Lexi's grandparents to find out a little bit more on what happened.

"The fire was caused by... By... A man," Mrs. Tisdelle said.

"Really! Do you know who he was?" I ask.

"Um... I know he lives a few doors down from Lexi," she replied.

For her age, she remembers a lot! She was about maybe 78. She spoke more to me while her cat, Pepper was sitting on her lap.

"The police told us that, the Tisdelle's died because of a fire outside in there shed by the pool, and that it spread higher and higher. The person that did it. Wasn't doing it for a reason, the fire just got out of hand and hit the side of the house where the kitchen was. Then went on from there," she states.

"But what happened?" I ask.

"I can't say that until later,because I don't even know, you will have to talk to the Mississauga Police," she replied.

"Okay thank you! We will go straight away," Trevor said.

"You welcome! Have a nice day!" She said, then we stepped out of her house.

We drove the fire station.

"Hi sir! We are here to find some information about The Tisdelle family!" I say.

"Yes! We have some new for you! As you know, most of the Tisdelle's passed away from the fire, but we never told anyone this, well first of all who are you?" The fire chief asked us.

"I'm Brittany and this is my boyfriend Trevor," I exclaimed.

"Nice to meet you both! What is your relationship status with the Tisdelle's?" He asked again.

"Best friends since we were 4!" I say.

"Okay, well...," he started.