||<3||

||Narration (No POV)||
"Valeria is an interesting girl. She always cheers me up every single day when I'm down. She's optimistic-not even TOO optimistic-about everything and always keeps me company," Riki says in her head. "She's the only girl that cares about my feelings and me, unlike my parents who are always hard on me and blame everything on me. But she... She's a cute girl that I've always loved because of her personality and looks-well to me the looks don't matter but...Every time I look into her eyes, I get butterflies fluttering around in my stomach and my heart thumps a little loudly in my chest. But she's still adorable~! I always giggle every time she compliments me and gives me new clothes to wear." Riki continues. "She's also a pretty cool fashion designer and model~!" Riki smiles widely. She then walks over to her dresser in her room and pulls out one of the clothes Valeria gave her. It was a cute Sailor-Moon-inspired sailor suit. Riki giggles and smiles from ear to ear. "I love you, Valeria. You're the best. I want to be your girlfriend someday~," she whispers to herself. She then puts the outfit away in her dresser and lays down on her bed. She yawns and then closes her eyes and rolls over, and soon dozens off to sleep.
||Riki's POV||
Why did I just feel a kiss? I wake up to Valeria in my bed. I bet this is the dream from 2 days ago, right? Or... Am I even dreaming? Valeria was very close to me.
"Val?" I ask.
"Hey, Riki-san~!" Valeria responds. Valeria then pins me onto the bed. "Huh—?" I mumble. Valeria smiles at me seductively and kisses me. She puts her tongue in my mouth. 'Okay, this is definitely from the dream from 2 days ago!' I thought as she licks. She then gets out of my mouth and kisses my chest and my tits. I moan. That felt good...! I let her kiss more. Damn... This IS the dream from 2 days ago! But... It's different? Maybe?
Valeria then puts her hand on my crotch. I blush hard. I feel like my heart is pounding! She then rubs it softly.
"It's okay if I do this, right?" she asks. I nod. She then rubs it a little harder. "V-val, could you... Uhm... Go in deeper?" I suddenly say and my face turns red. She nods and smiles seductively. God, I can't believe I just asked Valeria to do more sexual touch... Gah! Her hand then goes into my underwear. I blush hard. She rubs my... Oh, God, not again...
My eyes are open wide! OH MY GOD!!! That dream...! I gotta tell Valeria about it! Oh my fucking God! I'm panting once I wake up. I check the time on my alarm and it says 5 AM. At least I woke up later than 4 AM like last time~! I sigh in relief. Glad that was a dream. I'm not ready to do 'it' yet...

||Alright, 1 more word count section then I won't do it for the rest of the story, 509 words in the story, you're welcome... Now, poetry time!!||

I think seductive thoughts about you.
I don't know why but I think about you.
You're the love of my life.
I have dreams about you...
And you...
You are my starlight.
—Riki Osana, to Valeria Ross❤️

||Thanks for reading!||