|| "Riki and Valeria sitting in a tree, KISSING!!" ||

Kiki, my slightly younger sister would sing whenever Valeria and I were touching or close together. ||Btw! POV in this short part is Riki's POV!|| I'm Riki. And I'm a schoolgirl at WonderJye High School. Kind of a weird name for a school if you'd ask me... ||That school name was the best I could think of, alright!! Anyways...|| Anyways, I'm in love with this girl... Yes, a girl. My abusive parents don't accept lesbian or gay relationships because they hate them. (My parents are pretty unsupportive of LBGTQ and LBGTQ+ really...) Because of that, I'm trying to keep my crush a secret from my parents. That means every time someone in my family like my cousins asks me 'Do you have a crush? Do you like them? What's their name!?' I'll say "No, no, and their name is anonymous," It's that simple. I think I can keep this secret for a long while. Well..hopefully. I'm pretty nervous about keeping a secret from my parents because they're strict and abusive and they could figure out anything I'm hiding. Even a note under my bed. Maybe a love note to Valeria! They'd figure it out SUPER easily and have me in big trouble... Gah, I'm getting too worried about keeping this secret...! Maybe my other bestie, Julia can help me keep this secret. That'd be great...

||226 words (during the story!)||