|| 'That dream was awkward...' ||

I thought, having lots of blush on my face whilst walking to school. I sigh. I'm not so lucky today as well, that isn't good. I feel pooped after my little sister kept making fun of me and Valeria's relationship in my room. I felt so embarrassed. At least my parents didn't hear...

I am FINALLY at school. I run through the front courtyard to inside the school to get to my locker to put my stuff away. I then see Valeria behind me. "Gah!" I squeal, falling to the ground. I sigh. "Y-you scared me!" I stuttered. "Sorry," Valeria says and grabs my hand. She helps me off the ground. I smile. 'Just don't think about the dream... OH LORD, IM THINKING ABOUT THE DREAM!!' I thought. 'Just don't tell anyone ANYTHING about it! That was kind of a cringe romance.' I continue. "How was your sleep? Why are you so jumpy?" Valeria asks me. 'Oh HELL no...' I think with a half-panicked, half-happy expression on my face. "Uhm, I–"
The school bell rang. It's time for class. I run from Valeria quickly. I sigh in relief. "Thank God...!" I whisper to myself, panting softly. I soon exhale and look at her from the distance. She was looking at me with a very worried look. Shit... Once it's first recess, I'll have lots of explaining to do...
I run to class in guilt and shame.
  ||Valeria's POV||
Sheesh, I feel bad for Riki... What's wrong with her? Did she have a nightmare and she doesn't wanna tell me about it? I'm okay with any nightmare, whether it's a nightmare from a horror movie or maybe something's on her mind and she had a nightmare about it. I go outside to the front courtyard and sit on the bench. It's first recess and I feel super worried about Riki... I've been thinking about her all day, really. It's just that... I'm worried. I care about her. We've been besties for... Well... Long enough to know each other's feelings. Feeling for each other? Maybe~! I-I MEAN— *sigh* I just feel bad for her...
||Riki's POV||
Hopefully, I don't see Valeria again. There's gonna be a WHOLE LOT to explain to her. And my friends. Ughhh!! This is stressful thinking about the weirdly romantic horny dream I had last night..! *whining* I really wanna go home!! I walk outside to see Valeria on a bench. Oh God, she's right there!! What the fuck do I do?! I gotta hide!! I dive into a bush. She looks around, seeing the bush I went in rustle a little. "Hm... Must be the wind," she whispers, sitting back down. I exhale with relief. I watch her from the bush. She's looking down at the ground and playing with her fingers. "Ahh, I feel so worried about Riki...!" she whines to herself. She inhales strongly. She looks down at the ground with a very worried look. She then gets a snack out of her back. Pocky! :0 I LOVE POCKY!! I'm very obsessed with pocky~! Valeria then puts the pocky in her mouth. She then takes it out. I look at her mouth, still thinking about the dream last night. Gah... It's too hard to resist thinking about the dream. She then looks at the bush I'm in and I try not to be seen by literally squinting my eyes. That was stupid... She then looks at me. "Are you okay?" she asks, chewing the hard powder in her mouth from the pocky. I moan. "I'm okay... Just..." I sigh. It's time I tell her about the horny dream.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" Valeria hollers. Relief chills over us. Nobody heard. "Again, don't tell the others!!" I say, my heart racing. "I-okay!" Valeria sighs, her face red. "But what you're saying is that you almost had sex with me in your dream?!" she asks in disbelief. I nod nervously. "Once again, do NOT tell the others!! They'll laugh at me and maybe not be my friend anymore!" I whisper nervously. "Okay, o-okay!" Valeria nervously says and nods. Her ears were steaming in embarrassment.
||Valeria's POV||
No. Fucking. WAY!!
That's the weirdest thing anyone would dream about ME. Almost having 'that' with me?! Gah! This is a WHOLE lot to sink in!! Well, hopefully, Riki doesn't have any other strange dreams...
||721 words (again, throughout the story!!)||
||Thanks for reading! <3||
||Edit: SHEESH THIS IS LONG— Mk, I'm just making it even longer so bye-bye, cya in the next chapter!||