XXXI

Author's POV

" That was one good dance Leo" Fiona complimented when she saw Leo and Noor dancing.

It didn't felt like she was talking about the dance with her scrutinizing eye.

Fiona was actually dumbfounded at Leonardo. She can't believe she has a nephew who has an IQ of 201 but dumb infront of a simple thing called Love.

Don't love her my ass.

" Why did you dance with Noor Leo? You knew you were not allowed to touch her." Michelle asked with a frown because it was impossible for anyone to see they both were not dancing.

Everyone was looking at Noor too with questioning eyes. She didn't want anyone to have any kind of doubt at her.

It's not like she wanted to dance with him or anyone else in that matter. She was forced to dance with him!

" S-someone was bothering me a-and I ended up i-in the dance c-circle" she explained and frowns appeared in each of their faces " Who was bothering you?"

Maya stood beside Noor calming her down because everyone knew something like this was going to happen to her " I d-don't know. B-but I lost him."

A feeling of displeasure emerged upon Leo hearing her. His jaw clenched on the thought of the person trying to get close to her while his dark orbs was holding in his vexation.

But he can't do anything since Noor doesn't really recognize the person and lost him.

Bastard.

" It's okay sweetheart. Just don't be invisible from our sight" Fiona suggested with a warm smile and Noor nodded in response.

" Why don't we go get something to eat? I am starving" Andrew said lighting up the mood as Maya rolled her eyes at the starving goblin but she understood his intention.

"Let's go Noor I want you to try something " Maya dragged Noor to the food area with Andrew right behind them as the rest looked at their leaving figures .

" By the way. You look stunning tonight Fiona" Max complimented Fiona as she smiled appreciating his words.

" Thank you young man."

Fiona was wearing a beautiful red frock with a V neck and visible long sleeves.

Her hair was done in a low ponytail, parted at front and she was wearing two silver long earrings.

Even though she is old in age but her body is as fit as a young adult.

"Where is dad, mom?" Michelle asked searching for her father " He is talking with Mr. Poles"

Michelle took Max with her to meet her father since she did not meet him yet and her father has been busy lately.

Seeing they have gone far enough, Fiona looked at Leonardo who was gawking at the direction where Noor and Maya are, with Andrew who was entertaining them.