XXIX

Author's POV

Now that Noor has a whole different relation with Jack, she felt a little strange .

" Noor. Even though I did asked your hand in marriage, I just want you to know you don't have to change how you act yourself around me." Jack informed not wanting to pressure her because of the new formed relation.

" I married for who you are. You don't have to change yourself for me" he smiled.

Noor felt comfortable after hearing it. She was glad Jack isn't forcing her in anything and he genuinely love and respect her.

What will the destiny behold for us.

Soon they reached back home and the guards helped taking the grocery in the house.

Noor sometimes think whether these guards have their own rest and eat their food or no but then again she often see new faces in the guards so maybe they are?

As soon as she entered the house, she quickly went to her room and prayed Maghrib prayer.

After doing her prayer she came out to help Maya sort out the groceries.

Jack was already sitting down with Leo talking about somethings while Fiona was busy on her phone.

Where are Michelle and Andrew?

Noor saw Maya already sorting out the groceries so she went to her and gave her a hand.

" Did you get Alec's message?" Jack asked as Leo nodded in response.

" The tattoo seems not a problem as we might know about it sooner or later. But the numbers..." he trailed still not understanding the meaning of the numericals it has.

" The numbers. We gotta do it manually. I don't think we will get anything from the system if we simply typed it down" Leo gave his opinion as he thought about it.

Numericals are the one things that holds every secret to crucial matters. It's like a puzzle that you have to carefully solve it.

If you get even a digit wrong you will be stuck forever and have to redo it all over again.

" I have already sent Andrew to print out all the numbers" He added as his eyes caught Noor's sight who was talking comfortably with Maya while sorting out the items.

Leonardo was actually mad when he found out Noor went with Jack to the market. She did not even care to tell him and he did not like that one bit.

Leonardo estimated the time of their shopping. It takes half an hour to reach the supermarket and one hour to do the shopping while another half an hour to return.

So in total it takes 2 hours after shopping and returning back home with no traffic.

They went at 4 and should've returned at 5 but they returned later than needed.

Where else did they go.

Few hours later, it was already late and everyone were in their room after having their dinner.

Noor was taking a bottle of water for herself after praying her Isha prayer in case she may be thirsty in the middle of the night.

Noor was exhausted for the day and want nothing but to hit the sack right away.

She did not even sensed that there was someone standing behind her until that person turned her towards them " S-sir?".

Leonardo was on his way to the basement where Alec is as he got a message from him about the tattoo when he suddenly spotted Noor in the kitchen and he was yet to confront her of her whereabouts with Jack.