XXIV

Third POV

Hearing the confession Jack made really moved her heart and she would be damned if she doesn't accept it.

But her heart was still unsure of something that she couldn't pin out what exactly it is.

" Two days from now I will take you out and I hope to get the answer I have been waiting for." He announced really excited about the date he planned for themselves but also nervous to hear Noor's reply.

A huge grin would already be spread that reaches the eyes if it were someone else.

But Jack simply gave off a nervous yet happy smile as his reaction but the excitement in his eyes was not missed by Noor.

" And... thanks for the breakfast" he said before leaving the place while Noor was in perplexity in her mind.

How she wished there was someone that could advice her when she doesn't know what to do.

How she wished there was someone supporting her in every decision she will make.

But it's just her broken wishes which will never be fulfilled .

Because she is all alone in this world.

Noor took a deep inhale calming her jumping nerves as she took the breakfast and went to give it to Leonardo.

" Yes, send me the report through email and I will check it . Inform me if there are any problems".

Leonardo was in his phone talking with his assistant. Even though he knows his uncle can handle the company he can't help but don't want to burden him more.

After all he has always been grateful to his uncle and aunt's that they raised him and respect them so much.

Ending his call he threw it on his bed as the reflection of his bandage from his sleeveless inner garments caught him on the mirror.

Staring at it he remembered the last night events as he grazed the bandage that was wrapped by Noor.

Her light touches when wrapping the bandage and the focus she had on her eyes made him lost in her.

Her frowns that showed pained expression every now and then, as if she was the one injured as the bandage wrapped across the bruise and her sulking pouty lips that seemed to want to complain but was held back.

Her pouty lips looked cute on her worried face and it was attracting him to devour them right there and then but she moved away as she finished bandaging him.

At that time he doesn't know whether to curse that he didn't kiss her or to be relief that he didn't kiss her.

But either way he figured he was the only guy that ever kissed her.

The knock on the door brought Leonardo out of his thoughts as he went and open the door only to find the girl he's been thinking was infront of him.

" U-um... your breakfast" Noor forwarded the tray on her hand containing his breakfast with a glass of orange juice.

Without saying anything he glanced at her and entered his room again leaving Noor without any words.

"Should I enter his room??" She asked herself unsure of what to do and remembering the last time she entered without permission she is hell bent to not enter his room ever again.

" keep it on the table" she heard Leo say as she gulped nervously whispering a bismillah and entered his room.

Noor was telling herself she only has to put the breakfast on the table and then leave the room and nothing else.