I

Things can be really unpredictable in life. And that unpredictable-ness can either be judged good or bad and in Noor's case its worst.

" Uncle! How could you do this to me!" the grey orbs were soon filled with tears threatening to fall while her full lips quivers with her shaky voice that's holding her back from crying out loud after what she just heard from the news.

" I didn't have a choice! I needed to return back their money!" her uncle frustratingly explains with a heavy exhalation.

Needed to return the money? He could've told her! He could've asked her for help, advice, opinion... ANYTHING!

HOW could he just simply give her away without her knowing ? Its no different than being sold out!

Noor thinks how did this downfall has happened when few hours ago she was excited and blushing about Ahmed coming over to her house to ask her hand for marriage with his parents.

* Few hours ago *

Noor was doing her work as usual as a receptionist in a daycare at New York.

That's the only job she has gotten after applying everywhere to work as long as they pay her, but of course the job has to be also Halal since she is a Muslim.

" Looking good as always Miss. Hassan" a man in a light blue shirt and black pants approached her with a smile which always made Noor blush.

Noor was wearing a simple plain cream brown gown and scarf that matches her dress with no make up on because she loves to look natural rather than baking her face with heavy flour powders.

(A/N: Her dress pic will be shown at the end!)

Noor always thought he looks husband material because of the soft and humble aura that's emitting from him .

His grayish-black eyes has always been soft and his expression relaxed . He has a perfect straight nose on his white beige skin his almond and thick clean eyebrows taking most of the attention.

His lips looks rather bow-shaped for a guy and soft with light beard and mustache surrounding his lips.

Over all he looks like a delicate prince like in those novels who have perfect and calm postures and always talks polite with a smile.

But Noor knows better than to stare and admire this delicate Prince's soft handsomeness and appearance .

Astagfirullah Noor! Don't even day dream about it!

" Noor.... I am coming over to your house to ask your hand for marriage with my parents" Adam announced as Noor faced him with wide eyes in utter shockness.

Noor Hassan is just a 20 simple Muslim girl. She appreciates everything in life be it good or bad because she believes everything has a reason for its happenings.

Working at the day care wasnt hard for her but the pay was also not sufficient but she was always so ever grateful for it.

She was the only Muslim girl to work in the daycare because apparently the neighbour she is living in has not much people of her own.

Adam is one of them and she is happy there is someone of her own and can communicate with but the problem is she is a bit tad nervous when talking with men.

But her dear self overpowers it because it seemed that she has a liking towards this person but never has the courage to confess.

Adam also likes her and everytime he initiates to try to take her out on dates and get to know her better but Noor always refuses due to her religion reasons.