X

Leonardo's POV

I was satisfied after sending the Kings to their afterlife . Fucking bastards.

But I demanded the anonymous letter they got which they too don't know who sent it.

Was this some kind of trick or treat crap going on??

Who the fuck sent it?!

For two days straight we were planning for new securities and a land route because an invitation to the Grand Ball was out.

In the underworld The Grand Ball is an important event for Mafias all over the world .

It has been happening for generations but they only do it once a year.

The purpose of the event is mainly for business and meet ups and it's two weeks away.

Just a waste of my time. Tsk.

After gathering the plan everything was set . Upon entering the house passing the hallway I heard laughter and chattering.

I stopped in my tracks as I was passing by the kitchen seeing Noor laugh her face bright.

Why is she laughing? She never laughed or talked much in my presence.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance thinking about it.

Why do I care?

She sensed my presence and locked her gaze in mine, her smile fading as her body stiffened as if I caught her doing something she shouldn't.

Michelle was telling me something about food but I wasn't listening and then Andrew spoke, making Noor chuckle at the sight of him with his mouth full of noodles.

I feel my blood pumping with irritation seeing her smile but then it drops again as she looks back at me.

Tsk.

I left not saying anything and went straight to my room wanting nothing but to remove the irritated feeling.

Cold shower.

Wrapping myself with only a towel after a shower I exit from the toilet and hear a knock.

I groaned thinking it's Michelle and opened the door to only see her standing as her eyes widened, a tainted blush creeping on the surface of her cheeks as she looked away with her eyes shut .

Cu-

I frozed before completing the formed word in my mind.

So she was planning this all along!.

I feel my jaw tightened as my eyes narrowed looking at her my adrenalin boiling with that thought.

" u-um... I made you s-something to eat... w-would you like some?" She stuttered, still looking away from me blushing.

" No" I said, gripping the door handle and was about to slam it when she interrupts.

" W-Wait!" She finally looked.

" I w-wanted to say thank you for s-saving me a-and-" she continued to blabber but I was not in the mood to listen her shits especially with some fucking motives in her mind.

I pulled her into the room, the bowel slide falling from the tray as I closed the door slamming her against it.

I brought myself near her face. Her hands began trembling holding the tray that's separating from touching our body , covering half of her face.

Her eyebrows knitted together with tension as her quivering round eyes looked at me with nothing but horror.

How fucking nice!