XIV

Leonardo POV

" Get half of the goods that's going to the North ship shift to the Mangolia flight." I said through the phone on my ear as I overwatch Michelle's training.

" Mangolia flight? We never fly them there ." Andrew asked on the other side who right now is on his way to the North Ship.

" Andrew just fucking do it" I sighed irritated on him asking too many question everytime as I entered the house.

I know we never shift goods to Mangolia but I got the news that the Northern Police got a heads up on the goods arrival.

But who the fuck told them? Tsk.
No one is trustworthy right now.

After I killed that rat no one would dare do such moves anymore. So who is this bold motherfucker.

" And check the employees ID before shifting the goods. There should be no oitsiders other than the ones that I picked" I ordered sternly and he replied with an understanding "Ok".

Andrew can be gullible and a player but when things are serious he does not joke around which is a characteristics that I like.

As I walked myself to the kitchen a message notification poped and I stopped in my tracks

" Boss- The shipment to the Mascut was successful and no trouble have been spotted" .

As I was reading the message, voices in the kitchen caught my attention and the next thing I heard made my mind dysfunctioned.

" I like .... No.... I love you Noor"

Noor?? Someone confessed to her?? And that voice... Jack?! .

Jack has feelings for that girl?? When?? How?? Why?? .

What about.... her? Does she also have feelings for him?

I shook the thoughts off not wanting to think about it. What does that have to do with me? Why do I care about their Love affairs?

It got nothing to do with me. But why do I feel irritated for some reason.

" Leo what are you doing standing here?" Michelle asked as she adjusts her ponytail while waiting for my answer.

" Nothing" I replied and she hummed nonchalantly walking to the kitchen while whining at Noor tiredly wanting her Chai.

" Noor! Finally! I want my Chai please!".

I followed after her and saw Jack munching on an apple in his hand while Noor standing infront of the stove looking at me nervously.

She averted her eyes from mine as if guilty of something and prepared the Chai that Michelle asked for.

Michelle took her phone and started to scroll through it while I simply am lost in thought .

The thought that why did Jack confess to her of all people?? Did she also seduced him?

I scoffed in disbelief at her tactics and change of target. Such a fucking slut.

So much of being innocence. She couldn't get me so she went after Jack? I should've known when she started to avoid me like a plague after that day. 

Women are disloyal creatures.

My gaze caught the scene infront of me, Jack now standing close to her and her face became red due to the contact .

Why is she blushing instead of pushing him away? She isn't panicking nor scared unlike when she is with me .

 Does she think I will eat or hurt her?.......... Oh- right... *realized it's true*