Please help me to decide!

Well, I'm planning to publish another book after finishing this book. But I'm having a hard time on choosing which book I should publish. I don't have much time to write so I'm not able to publish both of them.

So... I'm leaving the choice for you guys!

🌹🌹🌹

First book: Sugar Daddy?
Small scene (trailer) of this book:

"Maybe because I'm good in bed, that's why I can't be a bad guy."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung who's now smirking. "You are good at flirting." He stated, eyebrows creased to a frown. He scanned Taehyung's attire and analysed how the man spoke, he made a small conclusion to himself. "Are you perhaps a stripper here?" He voiced out his thought.

Taehyung choked on his own spit. "Of course-" He stopped protesting when he saw Jungkook sparing him glances filled with pity. A sudden thought came up to his mind.

His lips tilted up, forming a smirk, "Yes I am."

"Oh god..." Jungkook reminded himself how the strippers were getting treated when he walked inside this bar just now. They were getting treated badly.

He stared at Taehyung, feeling nothing but pity towards the male.

No wonder he didn't speak up for himself just now. He must have not enough money to pay for the man's shirt. Jungkook thought. But he's too bulky to be a stripper isn't he?

"Is that why you didn't defend yourself just now?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung tried to press down his curving lips. He nodded his head, "Yes." Then he tugged his head down, looking like a lost puppy in Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook doesn't know why he feels like helping the person in front of him. "Taehyung," he called out for the man's name in a serious tone.

Taehyung hummed in response.

"Do you want to be my sugar baby?"

"What?!" Taehyung jolted up from the seat. Jungkook was startled by the sudden action of him.

"I want you to be my sugar baby." Jungkook said again, carefully, "I can't let you work as a stripper anymore."

"Wait- No- I mean-" Taehyung couldn't form a complete sentence. He can't believe a 18 years old kid just asked him to be his sugar baby just now. "What makes you think I need a sugar daddy?"

"You don't need?" Jungkook asked with a frown on his face. His face looked so serious and it just makes Taehyung more speechless.

Taehyung laughed out, doesn't know the reason he laughed it's because he's too angry or speechless. "What kind of question is that?"

🌹🌹🌹

Second book: Little Gem
Small scene (trailer) of this book:

Jungkook pouted, puffing his fluffy cheeks out. He huffed a little, turning around. He made a grabbing action towards Taehyung, "Tae!"

"Ha! I'm not going to carry you! I'm really scary, look at my fangs!" Taehyung showed his sharp fangs. Normally people get really afraid of Taehyung's fangs since they're sharp and long. But our Jungkook is no where near to normal.

Jungkook giggled cutely, "Little tiggy!" He pointed at Taehyung, "Little tiggy little tiggy!"

Taehyung's face fell. "Tiggy? I'm a blood sucker kid! Do you want to try my fearful bite?!" He buried his half of his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck, grazing his fangs against the soft, smooth surface.

Taehyung could felt Jungkook's shoulders moving up and down. He smiled proudly. He must be afraid-

Jungkook giggled loudly, "Tickles!" He laughed, waving his little hands in the air. He grabbed a handful of Taehyung's hair, pulling it hardly. "Tiggy makes Koo tickles!"

"Ouch! Hey! Don't pull my hair!!" Taehyung can easily push Jungkook away but if he really did, his mother will kill him for sure.

But baby Jungkook is not planning to let go Taehyung's hair. He started to love the fluffy texture of the blonde hair.

"V! Help me!" Taehyung shouted. His brother sighed heavily as he puts the book on his lap away, taking off his glasses slowly.

"I will be dead if you save me with that speed of yours." Taehyung spat sarcastically.

"You're immortal if I'm not mistaken." V said in his deep voice. He rarely speaks so when he spoke, his voice turns hoarse and dry, but still remains sexy.

V grabbed baby Jungkook's wrists, "Let go." He said, in a gentle voice.

Jungkook stared at V with his wide doe eyes, "V!" He let go off Taehyung's hair unconsciously. He then grabbed V's silk pajamas, tugging it, "V!" He repeated again.

V rolled his eyes. Picking the baby up, he placed him on his lap, "What do you want?" He asked the baby.

🌹🌹🌹

Sugar daddy? Is about Jungkook, the son of the president in Seoul mistook the biggest mafia boss in the world as a stripper in the bar and it's determined to make the older man as his sugar baby.

Little Gem is about Jungkook, a 2 and half years old baby got the dangerous blood suckers Kim twins wrapped around his tiny fingers and got pampered by the whole Kim household until he grew up.

🌹🌹🌹

So, which one is better? I'll leave it for you guys to decide. I'll publish the one who got the most votes. (Please do vote it because I don't want it to be awkward and I really need someone to help me to decide 🥺🥺)

Sugar Daddy? 👉🏻

Little Gem 👉🏻

Love you guys! ❤️❤️