Chapter 6

"Let me recheck your order. One latte right-" Jungkook yawned loudly, quickly covering his mouth with his sweater paw, "I'm sorry, one latte right?"

"Yes." The customer nodded his head, "You don't look that energetic as usual."

Jungkook smiled sheepishly, scratching the nape of his neck, "I slept a little late yesterday, and woke up a little early today."

"I see..." that guy tried to hide his smile when he saw Jungkook's cute expression. He's an old customer of Jungkook's cafe and the reason he came here so frequently is definitely because of Jungkook.

"I'll make your order now. Please wait for a while-" "Hey, can I perhaps get your number?" The guy interrupted Jungkook's sentence, blushing a little.

"H-Huh?" Jungkook was taken back by the sudden request. He awkwardly smiled, taking a step back, "I'm married, actually."

"Stop joking. You don't look like you're married!" The guy joked, "Please give me your number." The firmness in his tone makes Jungkook felt really uncomfortable.

"Uh..." Jungkook tried his best to think of ways to reject the guy's request. At the same time, the bell chimed and a customer walked in.

Jungkook's eyes lit up when he saw a familiar presence. Ahjussi!

He rushed forward, walking passed the guy that just asked his number. Taehyung noticed him and wanted to greet the boy, but no words came out from his mouth when Jungkook called him something that he never expected.

"Hubby!!" Jungkook went forward and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's bicep. His head tilted back, cute pretty face all shown to the older male.

Taehyung felt his heart got shot by Cupid when he heard Jungkook's soft voice. His eyes blown wide when Jungkook tip toed and pecked his cheek.

"I miss you so much." Jungkook said, blinking his eyes a few times, trying tell the male he's acting, "Someone doesn't believe I'm married, hubby. He wants my phone number, what should I do?"

Jungkook smiled, obviously a fake one. You better act well ahjussi.

"Really? Who is him?" Taehyung got what Jungkook wanted. He scanned the whole cafe, and found a male standing one or two feet away from them, staring at them. He stared back at him, eyes darkened, "Him?"

Jungkook nodded his head firmly, lips turning pouty.

The said man felt shivers running down from his head to toe when he saw Taehyung's deadly stare. "Y-You know what? Forget about it!" He stammered before running away.

Jungkook let out a cute giggle when he saw the man almost bumped into the door because he's too in rush to run away.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook who's still holding his bicep, giggling cutely. He watched him with fondness in his eyes. He blinked his eyes, feeling slightly empty when Jungkook unwrapped his arms around his bicep.

"Thank you, ahjussi!" He gave Taehyung's hand a two light pat, smiling widely.

Taehyung mirrored his smile, "How's ahjussi acting skill?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully, "You didn't act much though. But after all, thank you so much. I just don't understand why he doesn't believe I'm married." He mumbled with his lips still jutted out.

"Well, your baby face takes the blame." Taehyung said. The word baby is like a bomb, once you said it, Jungkook will explode.

"Hey!" Jungkook huffed, eyebrows knitted as he put his hands on the side of his hips, "Told you many times stop-" "Stop calling you baby, right?"

Taehyung cut off Jungkook's sentence, "I know, but I can't help it." He shrugged while Jungkook shot him a glare. "By the way, thank you for your breakfast. It tasted like heaven."

"Really?!" Jungkook's eyes sparkled, previous madness was long gone. He jumped up and down, indicating how happy he is right now, "You like it?"

"I love it, baby." Taehyung replied, again saying the word baby but Jungkook is too happy to notice it now.

Taehyung chuckled out when he noticed the big bunny grin on the younger boy face wasn't planning to disappear soon. He raised he hand up, debating whether he should ruffle Jungkook's hair or not.

At the end, he placed his hand on Jungkook's head and ruffled his hair. Just like how Taehyung expected, the boy has soft and fluffy hair.

"That happy? I thought good chef like you always receive compliments and praises?" Taehyung teased, tilting his head sideways while a playful smirk decorated on his face.

Jungkook's smile fell right after the moment Taehyung finished his sentence. "Not me though..." he said sadly.

Taehyung's face fell when he saw Jungkook's imaginary bunny ears literally flopped down.

"I wish I could have that kind of breakfast everyday." Taehyung quickly said, doesn't want to upset the boy further.

"Really?" Jungkook asked, eyes holding uncertainty. His lips was pouty as he softly mumbled, "You need to pay money for it, ahjussi."

"Money is never a problem to me." Taehyung said, "No matter how much does it cost, I will buy it."

Jungkook felt a sudden warmth in his chest. That kind of feeling is like having hot cocoa during winter. His lips curved up, forming a smile, "Thank you, ahjussi."

"Well usually I don't have much time in the morning, so if it's okay, can you send the food for me? Same place." Taehyung asked.

"Sure." Jungkook shortly replied.

Taehyung glanced at the watch on the wrist, pursing his lips when he realised its time for him to work now. He averted his gaze to the boy, "I have to go now."

"Oh okay. Bye~" Jungkook waved him goodbye. He walked forward and reached his hand out to open the door for the male.

"Thanks." Taehyung walked out of the cafe, suddenly halted his steps in the doorway, "Oh yeah before I forgot, one herbal tea tonight." He raised his index finger out, showing his iconic boxy smile.

"Sure sure!"