Chapter 11

Jungkook didn't open his cafe at the end. He still went to his cafe, but today he got no mood to open it.

There's a park across his cafe so he went there. He sat on the long bench, putting the box beside him as he watched children playing around, giggling and laughing loudly.

Jungkook sat there for ages, until the children that were playing there went home, until the sun sets down and until the moon started working.

He didn't move. He just sat there, staring at the ground blankly. He took his knee up, hugging them tightly as he felt cold breeze hit his body.

Right now, he felt himself was a stray dog. The world is big, but there's no place for him to feel safe. He got a house, but no home.

He was alone in the park, having the peace all by himself.

He couldn't fully describe how he's feeling now. He wanted to cry, but no tears out. He wanted to scream, but he afraid someone might call 911 and send him to asylum.

He wish there's a person who can talk to him, comfort him-

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook snapped his head up when he heard a familiar voice. His eyes were greeted by a handsome figure, which is non other than Taehyung himself.

"Are you okay? Why are you here?" Taehyung asked worriedly. He waved his hand in front of Jungkook.

But Jungkook was busy staring at Taehyung, then to the limousine parking not far away from them. The car is still on as he could hear the sound from the car, Taehyung probably got a driver.

"Shit your hands are cold." Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook smaller one. He let out a sigh, "Who the hell stay in a park in this kind of weather?"

Taehyung took off his coat after his sentence. He put the coat on Jungkook's body, trying to keep the boy warm.

"You're scaring me, baby. Why aren't you talking?" Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks, cursing a little as they were equally as cold as Jungkook's hands. "Don't tell me I'm talking to a ghost?" He joked, showing the younger male his famous boxy grin.

Jungkook lowered down his head. Taehyung's boxy grin seems to snatch away his last card. He choked on a sob, started wailing loudly.

"A-Ahjussi..." he cried loudly while calling the male's nickname. He wrapped his short arms around Taehyung's waist, burying his head inside his chest. He didn't care whether if his tears or snot will dirty the male's clothes. He just want a warm hug at that moment.

"W-What happened?" Taehyung was taken back by the sudden outburst of the boy until he stuttered, for the first time in his lifetime. He quickly pat Jungkook's back, feeling the boy was breathing heavily as his back heaved up and down, "Are you okay?"

Jungkook shook his head, face still buried inside Taehyung's chest. He cried furiously. "Ahh!!!" He screamed loudly with tears streamed down from his eyes. His scream went muffled, "N-No one likes me... I hate myself..."

He clutched his hands on Taehyung's clothes, knuckles turning white.

"Shh... It's okay it's okay, ahjussi likes you." Though Taehyung doesn't know what happened to the boy, he knew right now he should comfort the boy first. He brushed Jungkook's hair, running his fingers through Jungkook's fluffy hair, "Calm down, but if you want to cry, cry it out all you want."

When he heard Jungkook's cries getting louder, he smiled a little and whispered in his ear, "That's it. You're doing great, my baby."

Taehyung whispered sweet words in Jungkook's ears, patting his back from time to time. After a few moments, he heard Jungkook's crying voice lowered down a little. Slowly, it turned to small sniffles.