Chapter 24

Jungkook buried his face inside the soft pillow, laying on the couch like a dead fish. He just finished showered and changed into his favourite oversized t-shirt, feeling a lot better.

"Ahh..." Jungkook constantly makes the 'ahh' sound until his lungs ran out of air. He doesn't know why he felt so exhausted even he did nothing but laying on the couch today.

He got up and supported his chin with both of his hands. He moved his legs up and down. He knew he should do something instead of laying here, but he got no energy to do it.

After a few minutes of staring at the window for nothing, Jungkook decided to get up and make himself something to drink.

He got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. He jumped up in surprise.

"Who could it be?" Jungkook asked himself. He rushed towards the door and opened it without hesitation.

"Who- M-Mr Lee?" Jungkook stammered. His eyes widened like a saucers when he saw Mr Lee and Taehyung in front of him.

Mr Lee gave him a small smile. Jungkook mirrored the smile, but his smile fell when he noticed Taehyung basically couldn't stand straight if Mr Lee didn't support him using his hands.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, raised his eyebrows.

"I tried to stop Mr Kim but he insisted to come here. He's... pretty drunk. I've never seen him in this state." Mr Lee explained, trying his best to hold Taehyung. "I don't think he will leave obediently with me. So... I know I shouldn't be requesting this but, can you take care of him?"

Jungkook hesitated for a while, but when he saw the pleading look of Mr Lee, he had made his decision.

"Sure..." Jungkook stared at Taehyung. He walked forward, wanting to hold the male. He flinched a little when Taehyung suddenly tilted his head up and shot him a drunken smile.

"Baby..." Taehyung's eyes lit up when he saw Jungkook, like a kid who saw his favourite candy. He shook of Mr Lee's hold and stepped forward to hug Jungkook, but he fell down before he could touch him.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook called out. He took Taehyung in his arms, stumbling back a few steps because he's too heavy.

Taehyung let out a giggle. He snaked his arms around  Jungkook's thin waist, hugging him tightly. "Baby..." he muttered.

Jungkook sighed loudly. "How can you get this drunk?" He asked. He averted his gaze to Mr Lee who's still standing at the doorway.

"I'll handle him, Mr Lee. You should go and take a rest." He said to him.

Mr Lee bowed. "Thank you so much." He closed the door and left.

Jungkook again let out a sigh. "Taehyung, can you hear me?" He asked. He felt Taehyung nodded his head.

"Let me take you to the room first." He dragged Taehyung with him. It's pretty difficult because Taehyung is so damn heavy and he's hugging Jungkook too tightly.

"Taehyung, let me go first." Jungkook said, tapping Taehyung's bicep.

Taehyung, still has his face buried in Jungkook's neck, shakes his head. "Don't want."

"Taehyung, let go please." Jungkook said, trying to push the male but he wouldn't move at all.

"No! You'll run away again." Taehyung shook his head, tightening his grip and it's making Jungkook felt suffocating.

"Taehyung! If you don't let go now, I'll not talk to you anymore!" Jungkook scolded, raising his voice up. He was surprised when Taehyung really did let him go.

He felt Taehyung removed his face from his neck. His eyes widened in shock when he saw Taehyung's red teary eyes.

"You scolded me... You don't love me anymore..." Taehyung muttered with pouty lips, sobbing in tiny.

Jungkook stifled a small laugh. He found Taehyung looking so cute right now and it's totally different from his usual facade.

"You even laughed! Wah~~~~" Taehyung wailed loudly, wiping his tears away with his shirt sleeve. He looked exactly like a toddler who's crying, an overgrown toddler.

Jungkook couldn't stop his laugh. He laughed louder when Taehyung shot him a small glare. "Okay okay, I'm sorry for laughing at you." He said.

"And sorry for scolding me." Taehyung added, mumbling softly but still audible for Jungkook.

Jungkook let out a small giggle. He tip toed and raised his hand up to give Taehyung's head a few light pat. "I'm sorry, big baby. Can you follow me to my room now?"

Taehyung nodded his head in tiny. Jungkook smiled at his cute gesture. He took Taehyung's hand and take him to his room.

"Sit there." Jungkook pointed at the bed and Taehyung sit on it obediently. The older male stared at Jungkook with wide eyes, acting like a child who's waiting for his mother's praises after he did something right.

Jungkook chuckled at his action and stares. He noticed Taehyung's face cheeks were red, not sure the man is too hot or it was caused by the alcohol.

He decided to get a wet towel to cool down the older male.

"Wait for me here. Let me get a cold towel first-" "No no!!" Taehyung quickly grabbed  Jungkook's wrist and pulled the boy back.

He hugged the boy tightly. Because he was sitting, so his face is basically buried in Jungkook's soft belly.

"Baby is not going anywhere..." Taehyung muttered, his voice went muffled as he spoke against Jungkook's clothes.

"I need to get you a wet towel, Taehyung." Jungkook said, trying to persuade the man.

"I don't need it." Taehyung shook his head. He tightened his grip and inhaled a deep breath. He's loving the scent of Jungkook. So sweet and calm.

"I only need you."

Jungkook heard Taehyung said. He felt butterflies in his stomach. No one really needs him from the day he was born. No matter how hard he tried to help others, it seems like what he did was just useless.

He looked down, hands unconsciously raised up and placed on Taehyung's head.

He ran his fingers through Taehyung's soft fluffy hair. "You really need me?" Jungkook asked softly, voice sounded a little cracked.

He never expected Taehyung to answer his question, but the man did.

"I need you. So much, so much." Taehyung tilted his head back so that his eyes could set upon Jungkook's doe one.

Both of them stared at each other, no words were out, just pin drop silence but seems like their eyes were able to communicate with each other.

After a few moment of silence, Jungkook's lips curved up, forming a small smile.

"Then I'm not leaving you alone." Jungkook said, sounding so soft and calm.