Chapter Twenty One

Goals, goals, goals, goals, goals

-Unedited

Alpha Tyler Evans P.O.V

"Night, baby."

It's been twenty minutes and Carter's words are still slowly soaking in. She's fast asleep now, snuggling into my chest every now and then. That's the nickname she has ever called me.

I smile down at her a bit, kissing the top of her head again. I hold her hand that's resting on my chest, brushing my thumb over her knuckles a few times.

I've never loved someone so much in my entire life.

Every ounce of me wants her, in every way. I can't do anything that's involved in s-e-x, well, I can't do most things that are involved anyway. But when that day comes, we're not leaving this bedroom for days.

I don't want to her hurt, though.

"Tyler?"Carter mumbles quietly against my chest.

"Yes, baby girl?"I respond quietly back, not knowing if it's one of those times where she's just mumbling my name in her sleep that I could wake her up.

Carter lifts her head up, resting her chin on my upper chest and looks me in the eye. She waits a while, slowly drifting off to sleep but finally says dramatically, "I have to pee."

"Go ahead."I chuckle and slowly unwrap myself from her and she quickly scurries off into the bathroom.

A few moments later, she's done and opens the door again before she washes her hands. When she's fine, she looks over at me again with her hands held up in the air slightly, motioning to the fact that there aren't any towels on the towel rack.

"I think there's one under the sink."I tell her, running a hand through my hair, feeling tired and worn down. I need to sleep sometime tonight.

She bends down, immediately capturing my attention. I can't help myself, alright? I don't need a Kim Kardashian sized butt. Carter's is mother fluffing (a term she used the other day) perfect.

"Were you staring at my butt again?"Carter mumbles as she crawls back into bed next to me.

"Is that even a question?"I chuckle.

"You're such a weirdo."She closes her eyes and snuggles back into me, her head laying on my arm.

"I'm your weirdo."I say quietly. She slowly blinks her eyes back open and smiles, looking up at me. She nods slightly at my words, seemingly happy. "What?"

"I like that."She says softly, causing me to smile as well.

"So, you're my girl and I'm you're weirdo?"I chuckle again.

"Yeah, that sounds about right."She giggles before closing her eyes again and snuggling into me again.

I kiss her forehead and finally drift off to sleep.

♡♡♡

When I wake up, Carter is all sprawled out on the bed with her head resting on my chest still. I swear, my girl sleeps in the strangest ways sometimes. I chuckle quietly at her before gently moving her head off of me and getting out of bed.

After showering, I tip toe past my still sleeping mate and go down stairs to make breakfast. We still don't have much at this house, but I stopped at a store last night and picked up some eggs, toast, and fruit.

"Ty?"Carter stands in the kitchen doorway, yawning.

"Good morning, beautiful."I smile at her as I pop a blue berry in my mouth. "Did you sleep okay?"