Chapter Twenty

Picture of Nick Bateman as Tyler to the side.

-Unedited

-Song is This Is What It Takes by one of my favorite original 12 Magcon boys, Shawn Mendes. His songs are amazing and his voice is beautiful, plus, this song describes Carter and Tyler so well...

Carter Kelly's P.O.V

"Good morning, beautiful."Tyler softly coos in his morning voice, waking me up from my deep sleep. I groan, turning to hide my face in the pillow. He chuckles and sets something down on the foot of the bed before resting his head right next to mine and leans in, kissing my forehead and my nose and cheeks. This is Tyler we're talking about, he really just kisses my entire face most of the time.

"No."I groan, snuggling into the bed and pull the comforter over my head. "Why can't you let me sleep?"

"Because I made breakfast."He tells me. "Come on, I made your favorite."

"Red velvet waffles?"I peak up from underneath the covers, making eye contact with him. He smiles at me and nods. My 'lady time' ended a couple days ago, so I was free to actually stay in bed without worrying about the sheets.

"I'm awake!"I sit up straight and push all the covers down until they're pooled at my ankles. My feet are cold and I can't sleep in socks. Sleeping in socks is gross.

"Hey, come here to me first."Tyler reaches out to me and I sigh, crawling over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, sitting in his lap. "Morning, princess."

"Morning."I yawn out, snuggling into his chest. He still isn't wearing a shirt... not really complaining there. If we're being honest anyway.

"I have to go to work today."Tyler mumbles into my hair.

"I know."I look up at him with a sad face. "What time are you getting back?"

"I'll be in the office down stairs most of the day, I'm leaving for dinner with the neighboring pack."He answers. "I should be back before you get too tired."

"I'm an old lady, I want to go to bed before ten."I laugh.

"You need to eat."He tells me. We both get situated and eat the heaven on a plate breakfast. Honestly, waffles are my favorite. So is red velvet. The two combined could literally be the death of me.

"Okay, so, Ross is madly in love with Rachel, and always has been but she doesn't know that he has for so long and-"Tyler starts to explain to me.

"Ty, I've seen every episode of Friends about forty times."I laugh, looking up at him. "I know that I'm younger than you but I'm not that young."

"Than who's your favorite?"He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Chandler, and Rachel."I answer. "Mainly Chandler."

"Good, because if you didn't say Chandler I might not have talked to you for the rest of the day."He chuckles at me. I laugh at him.

After breakfast, I pull myself away from Tyler - despite his attempts to persuade me from getting out of bed - and decide to shower. I grabbed the first shirt I saw in Tyler's closet and disappeared into his- our bath room. I had been showering in my room ever since I started sleeping in his- our room.

Anxiety suddenly begins to rise is my chest before I flip the light switch. Memories cloud up my mind as I look around the room, retracing the steps I took the last time I was in here.

Closing the door. Surveying the the room. Turning on the shower. My hands gripping the bathroom counter. Crying my eyes out. Taking that entire capsule of pills. Getting in the shower. The cuts. The lightheaded feeling. The passing out. Waking up in Tyler's arms. Him making me through up.